Risperidone and Qudexy xr drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Risperidone and Qudexy xr. Common interactions include dizziness among females and aggression among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Risperidone and Qudexy xr have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take Risperidone and Qudexy xr from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6 people who take Risperidone and Qudexy xr together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Risperidone?
Risperidone has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 62,581 Risperidone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Qudexy xr?
Qudexy xr has active ingredients of topiramate. eHealthMe is studying from 276 Qudexy xr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Risperidone and Qudexy xr reports submitted per year:
Common Risperidone and Qudexy Xr drug interactions by gender *:
- Dry eye
- Eye swelling
- Muscle spasms
- Mood swings
Common Risperidone and Qudexy Xr drug interactions by age *:
- Activities of daily living impaired
- Mood swings
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Risperidone and Qudexy xr?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Janardhana P, Nagaraj AK, Basavanna PL, "Risperidone-induced skin rash", Indian journal of psychiatry, 2016 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "Could risperidone have caused the cataract?: A case report and review of literature", Journal of Research in Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, 2015 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "COULD RISPERIDONE HAVE CAUSED THE CATARACT", JRPBS, 2015 Jan .
- Ray RK, Bashir MA, Rao S, "Co-Administration of Risperidone and Sodium Valproate Causing Bilateral Chronic Exertional Lower Leg Compartment Syndrome", Open Journal of Orthopedics, 2014 Apr .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
- Hosseini, S. H., & Ahmadi, A., "Peripheral edema occurring during treatment with risperidone combined with citalopram", Case reports in medicine, 2012 Jan .
- Kocamaz, M., & Karadag, O., "Topiramate-Induced Acute Myopia, Diplopia, and Photosensitivity: A Case Report", Beyoglu Eye Journal, 2019 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Risperidone and Qudexy xr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Risperidone side effects:
- Gynecomastia (enlargement of the gland tissue of the male breast): 12,379 reports
- Weight increased: 4,720 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,150 reports
- Drowsiness: 2,307 reports
- Weight loss: 2,103 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 2,025 reports
Browse all side effects of Risperidone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Risperidone interactions:
- Risperidone and Olanzapine: 5,470 reports
- Risperidone and Loraz: 4,093 reports
- Risperidone and Aripiprazole: 3,566 reports
- Risperidone and Risperdal: 3,474 reports
- Risperidone and Sertraline: 3,254 reports
- Risperidone and Clonazepam: 3,181 reports
- Risperidone and Clozapine: 3,109 reports
- Risperidone and Invega: 2,731 reports
- Risperidone and Abilify: 2,506 reports
- Risperidone and Diazepam: 2,385 reports
Browse all interactions between Risperidone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on risperidone and topiramate (the active ingredients of Risperidone and Qudexy xr, respectively), and Risperidone and Qudexy xr (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Risperidone and Qudexy xr.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Firazyr and Skin - Clammy - 2 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Prostatomegaly - 12 seconds ago
- Abilify and Fosamax Plus D drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Losartan and Lenvima drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Arsenic Trioxide and Epirubicin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Etoposide and Radial Nerve Dysfunction - 24 seconds ago
- Bydureon Bcise and Rosuvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Vaginal Bleeding - 31 seconds ago
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Thyroid Diseases - 33 seconds ago
- Cerubidine and Cytoxan drug interaction - 34 seconds ago