Ritalin and Beconase aq drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ritalin and Beconase aq together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Ritalin and Beconase aq have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Ritalin and Beconase aq together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Ritalin?
Ritalin has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 27,255 Ritalin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Beconase aq?
Beconase aq has active ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 1,156 Beconase aq users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Ritalin and Beconase aq reports submitted per year:
Common Ritalin and Beconase Aq drug interactions by gender *:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Common Ritalin and Beconase Aq drug interactions by age *:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ritalin and Beconase aq?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct .
- Yektas ?, Samurcu ND, Tufan AE, "Loss of Eyebrows (Madarosis) After Use of Long-Acting Methylphenidate: Case Report", Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2017 Aug .
- Ersoy MA, Ersoy HT, "Manic symptoms associated with isotretinoin and methylphenidate combination: a case report", Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2014 Sep .
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
- Adak, I., & Coskun, M. , "Symptomatic cholelithiasis associated with combined use of methylphenidate and fluoxetine in an otherwise healthy adolescent girl", Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Coskun, M., & Adak, I. , "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Yalcin O, Aslan AA, Sari BA, Turkbay T, "Possible methylphenidate related hoarseness and disturbances of voice quality: two pediatric cases", Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2012 Sep .
- Lufi D, Bucherman M, Akita M, Cohen R, Sibani C, "The effect of methylphenidate on speech patterns of children with attention deficit disorder", Journal of Behavioral Health, 2012 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Ritalin and Beconase aq:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ritalin interactions:
Browse all interactions between Ritalin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Beconase aq interactions:
- Beconase aq and Amlodipine: 109 reports
- Beconase aq and Aspirin: 123 reports
- Beconase aq and Omeprazole: 208 reports
- Beconase aq and Paracetamol: 149 reports
- Beconase aq and Ventolin: 124 reports
Browse all interactions between Beconase aq and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on methylphenidate hydrochloride and beclomethasone dipropionate monohydrate (the active ingredients of Ritalin and Beconase aq, respectively), and Ritalin and Beconase aq (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Ritalin and Beconase aq.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Furosemide and Iodine Allergy - a second ago
- Pegasys and Dermatitis Atopic - 18 seconds ago
- Norditropin and Breast Cyst - 26 seconds ago
- Nolvadex and Cystitis Interstitial - 46 seconds ago
- Toviaz and Cardiac Failure - a minute ago
- Prednisone and Traumatic Lung Injury - a minute ago
- Immunodeficiency Disorders and Cellulitis - a minute ago
- Otezla and Menopause - a minute ago
- Paracetamol and Pulmonary Venous Thrombosis - a minute ago
- Sucralfate and Lip Disorder - a minute ago