Rivastigmine and Desvenlafaxine drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Rivastigmine and Desvenlafaxine together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Rivastigmine and Desvenlafaxine have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Rivastigmine and Desvenlafaxine together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Rivastigmine?
Rivastigmine has active ingredients of rivastigmine tartrate. It is often used in dementia. eHealthMe is studying from 5,764 Rivastigmine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Desvenlafaxine?
Desvenlafaxine has active ingredients of desvenlafaxine. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 546 Desvenlafaxine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Rivastigmine and Desvenlafaxine reports submitted per year:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rivastigmine and Desvenlafaxine?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Rivastigmine (5,764 reports)
- Desvenlafaxine (546 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Rivastigmine and Desvenlafaxine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Rivastigmine side effects:
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 769 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 429 reports
- Drug ineffective: 420 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 398 reports
- Drowsiness: 394 reports
- Memory loss: 341 reports
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 339 reports
Browse all side effects of Rivastigmine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Rivastigmine interactions:
- Rivastigmine and Nuplazid: 1,144 reports
- Rivastigmine and Aspirin: 630 reports
- Rivastigmine and Sinemet: 495 reports
- Rivastigmine and Amlodipine: 420 reports
- Rivastigmine and Omeprazole: 416 reports
- Rivastigmine and Clonazepam: 415 reports
- Rivastigmine and Sertraline: 402 reports
- Rivastigmine and Clozapine: 395 reports
- Rivastigmine and Vitamin d: 373 reports
- Rivastigmine and Metformin: 371 reports
Browse all interactions between Rivastigmine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rivastigmine tartrate and desvenlafaxine (the active ingredients of Rivastigmine and Desvenlafaxine, respectively), and Rivastigmine and Desvenlafaxine (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Rivastigmine and Desvenlafaxine.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Activase and Aminophyllin drug interaction - a second ago
- Isovue-370 and Acute Circulatory Failure - 10 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Peak Expiratory Flow Rate Decreased - 15 seconds ago
- Artane and Zyprexa drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Keppra and Cerebellar Artery Thrombosis - 20 seconds ago
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukaemia and High Blood Pressure - 20 seconds ago
- Polymyxin B Sulfate and C-Reactive Protein Increased - 29 seconds ago
- Sandostatin Lar and Limb Reduction Defect - 29 seconds ago
- Nexium and Ventricular Hypertrophy - 35 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium and Infusion Site Rash - 41 seconds ago