Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine hcl tab drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 8 people who take Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine hcl tab. Common interactions include abdominal pain among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine hcl tab have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8 people who take Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine hcl tab together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Scopolamine?
Scopolamine has active ingredients of scopolamine. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 4,455 Scopolamine users.
What is Phenazopyridine hcl tab?
Phenazopyridine hcl tab has active ingredients of phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It is used in urinary tract infection. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,122 Phenazopyridine hcl tab users.
Number of Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine hcl tab reports submitted per year:
Common Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab drug interactions by gender *:
- Abdominal pain
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Back pain
- Bacterial diarrhoea
- Bone lesion
- Bullous lung disease
Common Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab drug interactions by age *:
- Liver injury
- Portal vein thrombosis
- Spleen disorder
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine hcl tab?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Scopolamine side effects:
- Nausea and vomiting: 323 reports
- Indigestion: 306 reports
- Pain: 221 reports
- Death: 219 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 218 reports
- Pneumonia: 201 reports
- Diarrhea: 194 reports
- Fever: 193 reports
Browse all side effects of Scopolamine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Phenazopyridine hcl tab side effects:
- Pain: 245 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 187 reports
- Urinary tract infection: 178 reports
- Back pain: 145 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 138 reports
- Chest pain: 126 reports
Browse all side effects of Phenazopyridine hcl tab:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Scopolamine interactions:
- Scopolamine and Ondansetron: 732 reports
- Scopolamine and Morphine: 591 reports
- Scopolamine and Loraz: 530 reports
- Scopolamine and Omeprazole: 431 reports
- Scopolamine and Acetaminophen: 411 reports
- Scopolamine and Zofran: 404 reports
- Scopolamine and Prednisone: 374 reports
- Scopolamine and Metoclopramide: 364 reports
- Scopolamine and Furosemide: 363 reports
- Scopolamine and Pantoprazole: 348 reports
Browse all interactions between Scopolamine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Phenazopyridine hcl tab interactions:
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab and Levaquin: 177 reports
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab and Prednisone: 143 reports
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab and Aspirin: 139 reports
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab and Ambien: 128 reports
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab and Synthroid: 125 reports
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab and Profen: 123 reports
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab and Loraz: 122 reports
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab and Prilosec: 121 reports
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab and Lisinopril: 119 reports
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab and Percocet: 116 reports
Browse all interactions between Phenazopyridine hcl tab and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on scopolamine and phenazopyridine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine hcl tab, respectively), and Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine hcl tab (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Scopolamine and Phenazopyridine hcl tab.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lorazepam and Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - now
- Azathioprine and Gynecomastia - 6 seconds ago
- Lapatinib Ditosylate and Breathing Difficulty - 7 seconds ago
- Zyprexa and Precedex drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Crestor and Hyperhidrosis - 24 seconds ago
- Niacin and Respiratory Distress - 27 seconds ago
- Rogaine and Nausea - 46 seconds ago
- Tranexamic Acid and Enterocolitis - 51 seconds ago
- Azathioprine and Mucous Stools - 57 seconds ago
- Bactrim Ds and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - 57 seconds ago