Sectral and Erlotinib hydrochloride drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Sectral and Erlotinib hydrochloride together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Sectral and Erlotinib hydrochloride have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who take Sectral and Erlotinib hydrochloride together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Sectral?
Sectral has active ingredients of acebutolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 3,522 Sectral users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Erlotinib hydrochloride?
Erlotinib hydrochloride has active ingredients of erlotinib hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 4,602 Erlotinib hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Sectral and Erlotinib hydrochloride reports submitted per year:
Common Sectral and Erlotinib Hydrochloride drug interactions by gender *:
- Gastrointestinal hypomotility
- Pain in extremity
Common Sectral and Erlotinib Hydrochloride drug interactions by age *:
- Gastrointestinal hypomotility
- Pain in extremity
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sectral and Erlotinib hydrochloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Sectral and Erlotinib hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sectral side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 165 reports
- Weakness: 162 reports
- Fever: 159 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 136 reports
- Drug ineffective: 132 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 123 reports
Browse all side effects of Sectral:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Erlotinib hydrochloride side effects:
- Death: 1,131 reports
- Diarrhea: 615 reports
- Rashes (redness): 494 reports
- Pneumonia: 322 reports
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 292 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 290 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 278 reports
Browse all side effects of Erlotinib hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sectral interactions:
- Sectral and Plavix: 442 reports
- Sectral and Omeprazole: 253 reports
- Sectral and Lasix: 206 reports
- Sectral and Aspirin: 198 reports
- Sectral and Crestor: 181 reports
- Sectral and Nexium: 174 reports
- Sectral and Cordarone: 173 reports
- Sectral and Lovenox: 161 reports
- Sectral and Allopurinol: 140 reports
- Sectral and Bactrim: 139 reports
Browse all interactions between Sectral and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Erlotinib hydrochloride interactions:
- Erlotinib hydrochloride and Gemcitabine: 294 reports
- Erlotinib hydrochloride and Aspirin: 246 reports
- Erlotinib hydrochloride and Dexamethasone: 196 reports
- Erlotinib hydrochloride and Oxycodone: 191 reports
- Erlotinib hydrochloride and Gemcitabine hydrochloride: 190 reports
- Erlotinib hydrochloride and Omeprazole: 181 reports
- Erlotinib hydrochloride and Carboplatin: 172 reports
- Erlotinib hydrochloride and Morphine: 162 reports
- Erlotinib hydrochloride and Oxycontin: 161 reports
- Erlotinib hydrochloride and Folic acid: 153 reports
Browse all interactions between Erlotinib hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acebutolol hydrochloride and erlotinib hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Sectral and Erlotinib hydrochloride, respectively), and Sectral and Erlotinib hydrochloride (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Sectral and Erlotinib hydrochloride.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glydo and Yupelri drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Transdermal System vs. Elavil - 4 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Premature Menopause - 9 seconds ago
- Gilotrif and Conjunctivitis Aggravated - 19 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Renal Failure Chronic - 31 seconds ago
- Valium and Uptravi drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Gravol drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Estradiol and Eye Movements - Uncontrollable - 47 seconds ago
- Pristiq and Pneumonia - 48 seconds ago
- Kelp and Dizziness - 51 seconds ago