Sertraline hydrochloride and Vytorin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 79 people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and Vytorin. Common interactions include fatigue among females, and arthralgia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and Vytorin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
79 people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and Vytorin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Sertraline hydrochloride?
Sertraline hydrochloride has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is used in depression. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 25,611 Sertraline hydrochloride users.
What is Vytorin?
Vytorin has active ingredients of ezetimibe; simvastatin. It is used in high blood cholesterol. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 19,972 Vytorin users.
Number of Sertraline hydrochloride and Vytorin reports submitted per year:
Common Sertraline Hydrochloride and Vytorin drug interactions by gender *:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Congestive cardiomyopathy
- Drug ineffective
- Back pain
- Ingrowing nail
- Osteonecrosis of jaw
- Bone erosion
Common Sertraline Hydrochloride and Vytorin drug interactions by age *:
- Chest pain
- Congestive cardiomyopathy
- Ejection fraction decreased
- Electrocardiogram qt prolonged
- Intentional self-injury
- Mental disorder
- Personality disorder
- Suicide attempt
- Abdominal pain
- Pain in extremity
- Renal pain
- Weight decreased
- Asthmatic crisis
- Tooth fracture
- Abdominal pain
- Burning sensation
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
- Haemorrhagic stroke
- Metastatic uterine cancer
- Nasal congestion
- Platelet count decreased
- Renal failure
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 10 people, 12.66%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 12.66%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 9 people, 11.39%
- Asthma: 7 people, 8.86%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 6 people, 7.59%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 6 people, 7.59%
- Pain: 5 people, 6.33%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 6.33%
- Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels): 4 people, 5.06%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 4 people, 5.06%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sertraline hydrochloride and Vytorin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Izgi C, Erdem G, Mansuroglu D, Kurtoglu N, Kara M, Gunesdogdu F, "Severe hypokalemia probably associated with sertraline use", Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2014 Jan .
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Sertraline hydrochloride drug interactions:
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Clonazepam: 2,226 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Aspirin: 2,174 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Omeprazole: 2,047 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Gabapentin: 1,692 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Prednisone: 1,661 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Metformin: 1,531 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Pantoprazole: 1,436 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Lisinopril: 1,355 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Alprazolam: 1,321 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Quetiapine fumarate: 1,315 reports
Browse interactions between Sertraline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vytorin drug interactions:
- Vytorin and Aspirin: 4,048 reports
- Vytorin and Metformin: 2,363 reports
- Vytorin and Lisinopril: 2,143 reports
- Vytorin and Plavix: 2,079 reports
- Vytorin and Nexium: 1,925 reports
- Vytorin and Synthroid: 1,547 reports
- Vytorin and Lasix: 1,436 reports
- Vytorin and Furosemide: 1,193 reports
- Vytorin and Atenolol: 1,164 reports
- Vytorin and Zide: 1,034 reports
Browse interactions between Vytorin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sertraline hydrochloride and ezetimibe; simvastatin (the active ingredients of Sertraline hydrochloride and Vytorin, respectively), and Sertraline hydrochloride and Vytorin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Sertraline hydrochloride and Vytorin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tavalisse and Swelling - 13 seconds ago
- Peridex and Bile Duct Stenosis - 23 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Radicava drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Gabapentin drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Carbatrol and Carnitor drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Heparin Sodium and Golytely drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Plaquenil drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Actemra and Eye Pain - a minute ago
- Poteligeo and Adult T-Cell Lymphoma/Leukaemia - a minute ago
- Pletal and Paroxetine drug interaction - a minute ago