Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia. Common interactions include pain in extremity among females and nausea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 130 people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
130 people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Sertraline hydrochloride?
Sertraline hydrochloride has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 22,010 Sertraline hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zetia?
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 46,599 Zetia users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia reports submitted per year:
Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia drug interactions by gender *:
Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Izgi C, Erdem G, Mansuroglu D, Kurtoglu N, Kara M, Gunesdogdu F, "Severe hypokalemia probably associated with sertraline use", Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2014 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia interactions:
- Pain: 31 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sertraline hydrochloride side effects:
- Depression: 1,637 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,530 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,422 reports
- Dizziness: 1,291 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,288 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,215 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,098 reports
- Pain: 1,055 reports
Browse all side effects of Sertraline hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zetia side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,774 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 2,585 reports
- Weakness: 2,563 reports
- Dizziness: 2,230 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,141 reports
- Pain: 2,126 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,086 reports
Browse all side effects of Zetia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sertraline hydrochloride interactions:
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Clonazepam: 1,870 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Omeprazole: 1,696 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Aspirin: 1,683 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Gabapentin: 1,280 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Prednisone: 1,206 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Metformin: 1,187 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Simvastatin: 1,098 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Furosemide: 1,080 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Lisinopril: 1,074 reports
- Sertraline hydrochloride and Lorazepam: 1,059 reports
Browse all interactions between Sertraline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zetia interactions:
- Zetia and Aspirin: 9,459 reports
- Zetia and Lipitor: 6,491 reports
- Zetia and Crestor: 5,570 reports
- Zetia and Plavix: 4,466 reports
- Zetia and Lisinopril: 4,367 reports
- Zetia and Metformin: 3,896 reports
- Zetia and Nexium: 3,695 reports
- Zetia and Synthroid: 3,574 reports
- Zetia and Lasix: 3,121 reports
- Zetia and Furosemide: 2,761 reports
Browse all interactions between Zetia and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sertraline hydrochloride and ezetimibe (the active ingredients of Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia, respectively), and Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Sertraline hydrochloride and Zetia.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Promethazine Dm and Losartan drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Lisinopril drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Mycostatin and Zantac drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel vs. Aggrenox - 7 seconds ago
- Onfi and The Flu - 40 seconds ago
- Etoposide and Alcoholism - 41 seconds ago
- Sulindac and Muscle Function Loss - 44 seconds ago
- Glaucoma and Hangover - 48 seconds ago
- Invanz and Paleness - 49 seconds ago
- Precose and Pain - 50 seconds ago