Silvadene and Sulfadiazine sodium drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 4 people who take Silvadene and Sulfadiazine sodium. Common interactions include tenderness among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Silvadene and Sulfadiazine sodium have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
4 people who take Silvadene and Sulfadiazine sodium together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Silvadene?
Silvadene has active ingredients of silver sulfadiazine. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,124 Silvadene users.
What is Sulfadiazine sodium?
Sulfadiazine sodium has active ingredients of sulfadiazine sodium. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 16 Sulfadiazine sodium users.
Number of Silvadene and Sulfadiazine sodium reports submitted per year:
Common Silvadene and Sulfadiazine Sodium drug interactions by gender *:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Decreased appetite
- Pain in extremity
Common Silvadene and Sulfadiazine Sodium drug interactions by age *:
- Decreased appetite
- Pain in extremity
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Silvadene and Sulfadiazine sodium?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Silvadene interactions:
- Silvadene and Aspirin: 170 reports
- Silvadene and Lisinopril: 159 reports
- Silvadene and Lasix: 154 reports
- Silvadene and Gabapentin: 147 reports
- Silvadene and Prednisone: 138 reports
- Silvadene and Vitamin d: 121 reports
- Silvadene and Tylenol: 117 reports
- Silvadene and Furosemide: 114 reports
- Silvadene and Lyrica: 111 reports
Browse all interactions between Silvadene and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on silver sulfadiazine and sulfadiazine sodium (the active ingredients of Silvadene and Sulfadiazine sodium, respectively), and Silvadene and Sulfadiazine sodium (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Silvadene and Sulfadiazine sodium.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humalog and Pancreatic Carcinoma - now
- Loprox and Mavik drug interaction - a second ago
- Nystatin and Tresiba drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Nitro-Bid drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Zometa and Menopausal Symptoms - 18 seconds ago
- Minocin and Dulcolax drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Drug Dependence - 30 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Delirium - 42 seconds ago
- Trusopt and Balance Disorder - 44 seconds ago
- Betaseron and Selenium Sulfide drug interaction - 45 seconds ago