Simbrinza and Xtandi drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Simbrinza and Xtandi together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take Simbrinza and Xtandi from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
11 people who take Simbrinza, Xtandi are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Simbrinza and Xtandi?
You are not alone:
Simbrinza has active ingredients of brimonidine tartrate; brinzolamide. (latest outcomes from Simbrinza 1,349 users)
Xtandi has active ingredients of enzalutamide. (latest outcomes from Xtandi 34,485 users)
Interactions between Simbrinza and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xtandi and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Simbrinza and Xtandia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Simbrinza and Xtandi (738.0 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Fomepizole and Mevacor drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Labour Stimulation with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ligament Sprain with Zoloft? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Crying with Progesterone? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Implant Site Extravasation with Flomax? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Restoril, Azulfidine, Nexium for a 49 year old woman - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Calcium, Prilosec, Miralax, Magnesia - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Pradaxa, Xarelto for a 78 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Adderall, Nexium 24hr - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.