Sinemet cr and Januvia drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sinemet cr and Januvia. Common interactions include arthralgia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Sinemet cr and Januvia have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take Sinemet cr and Januvia from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who take Sinemet cr and Januvia together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Sinemet cr?
Sinemet cr has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 2,573 Sinemet cr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Januvia?
Januvia has active ingredients of sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 67,261 Januvia users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Sinemet cr and Januvia reports submitted per year:
Common Sinemet Cr and Januvia drug interactions by gender *:
- Dementia alzheimer's type
Common Sinemet Cr and Januvia drug interactions by age *:
- Pain in extremity
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Atrial fibrillation
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sinemet cr and Januvia?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Sitagliptin use and risk of acute pancreatitis in type 2 diabetes mellitus: a population-based case-control study in Taiwan", European journal of internal medicine, 2016 Jan .
- Belice T, Yuce S, Kizilkaya B, Kurt A, Cure E, "Noncardiac pulmonary edema induced by sitagliptin treatment", Journal of family medicine and primary care, 2014 Jan .
- Misgar, R. A., Bhat, J. A., Wani, A. I., & Bashir, M. I., "Sitagliptin induced splenic infarcts", Clinical Diabetology, 2014 Jan .
- Stricklin SM, Stoecker WV, Rader RK, Hood AF, Litt JZ, Schuman TP, "Persistent edematous-plaque photosensitivity observed with sitagliptin phosphate (Januvia?)", Dermatology online journal, 2012 Feb .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Sinemet cr and Januvia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sinemet cr side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 200 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 198 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 188 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 173 reports
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 166 reports
Browse all side effects of Sinemet cr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Januvia side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,347 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,114 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,735 reports
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 2,572 reports
- Weakness: 2,512 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,496 reports
Browse all side effects of Januvia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sinemet cr interactions:
- Sinemet cr and Mirapex: 286 reports
- Sinemet cr and Requip: 253 reports
- Sinemet cr and Aspirin: 225 reports
- Sinemet cr and Clonazepam: 166 reports
- Sinemet cr and Azilect: 160 reports
- Sinemet cr and Comtan: 155 reports
- Sinemet cr and Tasmar: 154 reports
- Sinemet cr and Eldepryl: 107 reports
- Sinemet cr and Vitamin d: 106 reports
- Sinemet cr and Stalevo 100: 105 reports
Browse all interactions between Sinemet cr and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Januvia interactions:
- Januvia and Metformin: 19,313 reports
- Januvia and Aspirin: 7,942 reports
- Januvia and Lisinopril: 5,713 reports
- Januvia and Lantus: 5,165 reports
- Januvia and Amlodipine: 4,440 reports
- Januvia and Glipizide: 4,245 reports
- Januvia and Furosemide: 4,034 reports
- Januvia and Lipitor: 3,773 reports
- Januvia and Simvastatin: 3,581 reports
- Januvia and Actos: 3,471 reports
Browse all interactions between Januvia and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on carbidopa; levodopa and sitagliptin phosphate (the active ingredients of Sinemet cr and Januvia, respectively), and Sinemet cr and Januvia (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Sinemet cr and Januvia.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Xarelto and Blood Urine Present - 10 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Respiratory Acidosis - 21 seconds ago
- Minoxidil and Retinal Vessel Occlusion - 22 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Heart Rate Increased - 34 seconds ago
- Imuran and Clavicle Fracture - 38 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Haemorrhagic Stroke - 48 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Abdominal Discomfort - 57 seconds ago
- Ceclor and Lyrica drug interaction - a minute ago
- Yervoy and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - a minute ago
- Lyrica and Kytril drug interaction - a minute ago