Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid. Common interactions include back pain among females and platelet count decreased among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13 people who take Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Sitagliptin phosphate?
Sitagliptin phosphate has active ingredients of sitagliptin phosphate. eHealthMe is studying from 2,882 Sitagliptin phosphate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zoledronic acid?
Zoledronic acid has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. eHealthMe is studying from 19,410 Zoledronic acid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid reports submitted per year:
Common Sitagliptin Phosphate and Zoledronic Acid drug interactions by gender *:
- Back pain
- Disease progression
- Pulmonary embolism
- Urinary tract infection
- Weight decreased
- Blood cholesterol increased
- Platelet count decreased
- Gait disturbance
- Prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer metastatic
- Rectosigmoid cancer
Common Sitagliptin Phosphate and Zoledronic Acid drug interactions by age *:
- Back pain
- Disease progression
- Blood cholesterol increased
- Bowel movement irregularity
- Compression fracture
- Confusional state
- Decreased activity
Common conditions people have *:
- Hypomagnesaemia (electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of magnesium in the blood): 8 people, 61.54%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 7 people, 53.85%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 38.46%
- Depression: 4 people, 30.77%
- Fracture Pain: 4 people, 30.77%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 4 people, 30.77%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 4 people, 30.77%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 4 people, 30.77%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 30.77%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 4 people, 30.77%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Sitagliptin use and risk of acute pancreatitis in type 2 diabetes mellitus: a population-based case-control study in Taiwan", European journal of internal medicine, 2016 Jan .
- Belice T, Yuce S, Kizilkaya B, Kurt A, Cure E, "Noncardiac pulmonary edema induced by sitagliptin treatment", Journal of family medicine and primary care, 2014 Jan .
- Misgar, R. A., Bhat, J. A., Wani, A. I., & Bashir, M. I., "Sitagliptin induced splenic infarcts", Clinical Diabetology, 2014 Jan .
- Stricklin SM, Stoecker WV, Rader RK, Hood AF, Litt JZ, Schuman TP, "Persistent edematous-plaque photosensitivity observed with sitagliptin phosphate (Januvia?)", Dermatology online journal, 2012 Feb .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sitagliptin phosphate interactions:
Browse all interactions between Sitagliptin phosphate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zoledronic acid interactions:
Browse all interactions between Zoledronic acid and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sitagliptin phosphate and zoledronic acid (the active ingredients of Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid, respectively), and Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Sitagliptin phosphate and Zoledronic acid.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Affective Disorder and Stupor - 4 seconds ago
- Vexol and Cardiolipin Antibody Positive - 5 seconds ago
- Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and Injection Site Hypersensitivity - 6 seconds ago
- Dental Caries and High Blood Pressure - 9 seconds ago
- Cough Aggravated and Dissociative Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Quit Smoking and Nasopharyngitis - 13 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Knee Joint Replacement - 19 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Febrile Neutropenia - 20 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Conjunctivitis Exacerbated - 22 seconds ago
- Oxcarbazepine and Failure To Thrive - 38 seconds ago