Sodium polystyrene sulfonate and Oncovin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Sodium polystyrene sulfonate and Oncovin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sodium polystyrene sulfonate and Oncovin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
1 person who takes Sodium polystyrene sulfonate, Oncovin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Sodium polystyrene sulfonate and Oncovin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSodium polystyrene sulfonate and Oncovin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
Sodium polystyrene sulfonate has active ingredients of sodium polystyrene sulfonate. (latest outcomes from Sodium polystyrene sulfonate 873 users)
Oncovin has active ingredients of vincristine sulfate. (latest outcomes from Oncovin 4,234 users)
Interactions between Sodium polystyrene sulfonate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oncovin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sodium polystyrene sulfonate and Oncovina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sodium polystyrene sulfonate (sodium polystyrene sulfonate) is often used to treat hyperkalemia. Oncovin (vincristine sulfate) is often used to treat non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- no topical rash, but after a month of using Strivectin neck cream, notice a tightness in swallowing as if ate something I was alergic to (shellfish/iodine/sulfa drug) stoped using this cream a week ago, symptoms have disipated some, but remain a little. Am I having alergic reaction to using this ...