Solage and Vitamin k drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Solage and Vitamin k together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Solage and Vitamin k. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Solage and Vitamin k?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSolage and Vitamin k from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Solage has active ingredients of mequinol; tretinoin. (latest outcomes from Solage 28 users)
Vitamin k has active ingredients of vitamin k. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin k 1,453 users)
Interactions between Solage and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin k and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Solage and Vitamin ka b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Solage (mequinol; tretinoin) is often used to treat skin discoloration. Vitamin k (vitamin k) is often used to treat bleeding disorders. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- The nardil is no longer as effective as it used to be. I have a prescription for a low lithium. But I don't know how to integrate them. The prescribing doctor is a neurologist. I think he just relied upon me to tell him I thought lithium might help.
User reviews to the study
- I have severe bone loss from several medications that are leaching my body of calcium! Broke my baby toe walking across the yard!