Soma and Aubagio drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Soma and Aubagio together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44 people who take Soma and Aubagio from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
44 people who take Soma, Aubagio are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Soma and Aubagio?
You are not alone:
Soma has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Soma 14,360 users)
Aubagio has active ingredients of teriflunomide. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Aubagio 19,855 users)
Interactions between Soma and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aubagio and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Soma and Aubagioa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Soma and Aubagio (7,656 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Chest Discomfort with Yerbamate? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Wound Dehiscence with Coumadin? - a second ago
- Nystatin and Grape Fruit Skin drug interaction - a second ago
- Lamisil and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Wytensin and Viagra drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.