Spiriva respimat and Ursodiol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 21 people who take Spiriva respimat and Ursodiol. Common interactions include hypoaesthesia among females, and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Spiriva respimat and Ursodiol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
21 people who take Spiriva respimat and Ursodiol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Spiriva respimat?
Spiriva respimat has active ingredients of tiotropium bromide. It is used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 8,577 Spiriva respimat users.
What is Ursodiol?
Ursodiol has active ingredients of ursodiol. It is used in primary biliary cirrhosis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 16,848 Ursodiol users.
Number of Spiriva respimat and Ursodiol reports submitted per year:
Common Spiriva Respimat and Ursodiol drug interactions by gender *:
- Infection susceptibility increased
- Intra-abdominal haematoma
- Marrow hyperplasia
- Mental impairment
- Oxygen saturation decreased
- Back pain
- Anal abscess
- Back disorder
- Blood urine present
Common Spiriva Respimat and Ursodiol drug interactions by age *:
- Intestinal obstruction
- Joint swelling
- Pain in extremity
- Panic attack
- Peripheral swelling
- Abdominal discomfort
- Abdominal pain
- Back disorder
- Anal abscess
- Decreased appetite
- Fluid retention
- Localised oedema
Common conditions people have *:
- Cystic Fibrosis (disease of the secretary glands): 5 people, 23.81%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 4 people, 19.05%
- Asthma: 3 people, 14.29%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 9.52%
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (liver cancer): 2 people, 9.52%
- Hepatitis B: 2 people, 9.52%
- Fever: 2 people, 9.52%
- Constipation: 2 people, 9.52%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 9.52%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 2 people, 9.52%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Spiriva respimat and Ursodiol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Spiriva respimat drug interactions:
- Spiriva respimat and Symbicort: 1,835 reports
- Spiriva respimat and Prednisone: 1,592 reports
- Spiriva respimat and Singulair: 1,198 reports
- Spiriva respimat and Albuterol sulfate: 908 reports
- Spiriva respimat and Advair hfa: 852 reports
- Spiriva respimat and Albuterol: 794 reports
- Spiriva respimat and Breo ellipta: 685 reports
- Spiriva respimat and Spiriva: 671 reports
- Spiriva respimat and Vitamin d: 657 reports
- Spiriva respimat and Aspirin: 653 reports
Browse interactions between Spiriva respimat and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ursodiol drug interactions:
- Ursodiol and Omeprazole: 2,138 reports
- Ursodiol and Pantoprazole: 1,942 reports
- Ursodiol and Prednisone: 1,941 reports
- Ursodiol and Ocaliva: 1,812 reports
- Ursodiol and Tacrolimus: 1,682 reports
- Ursodiol and Furosemide: 1,665 reports
- Ursodiol and Vitamin d: 1,572 reports
- Ursodiol and Amlodipine: 1,380 reports
- Ursodiol and Aspirin: 1,290 reports
- Ursodiol and Ondansetron: 1,224 reports
Browse interactions between Ursodiol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tiotropium bromide and ursodiol (the active ingredients of Spiriva respimat and Ursodiol, respectively), and Spiriva respimat and Ursodiol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Spiriva respimat and Ursodiol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Phoslo and Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction - now
- Depo-Provera and Agranulocytosis - now
- Escitalopram and Penicillin G Sodium drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Effexor and Rozerem drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Etoposide and Vitreous Floaters - 36 seconds ago
- Toprol-Xl and Eszopiclone drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Probiotic and High Blood Cholesterol - 49 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Drug Exposure Via Breast Milk - 52 seconds ago
- Epipen and Cortef drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Nasonex and Internal Fixation Of Fracture - 57 seconds ago