Sprintec and Pregabalin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sprintec and Pregabalin. Common interactions include headache among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Sprintec and Pregabalin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take Sprintec and Pregabalin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6 people who take Sprintec and Pregabalin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Sprintec?
Sprintec has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control. eHealthMe is studying from 3,969 Sprintec users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pregabalin?
Pregabalin has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. eHealthMe is studying from 53,102 Pregabalin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Sprintec and Pregabalin reports submitted per year:
Common Sprintec and Pregabalin drug interactions by gender *:
- Muscle twitching
- Oral herpes
- Blood pressure increased
Common Sprintec and Pregabalin drug interactions by age *:
- Disease recurrence
- Heart rate increased
- Muscle spasms
- Oral herpes
- Blood pressure increased
- Muscle twitching
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sprintec and Pregabalin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- de Landaluce, L. O., Carbonell, P., Asensio, C., Escoda, N., López, P., & Laporte, J. R. , "Gabapentin and Pregabalin and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: A Population-Based Cohort Study in an Electronic Prescription Database", Drug safety, 2018 Jan .
- Bonnet U, Taazimi B, Grabbe HD, "Pregabalin-Related Hypertriglyceridemia", Psychosomatics, 2014 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Sprintec (3,969 reports)
- Pregabalin (53,102 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Sprintec and Pregabalin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sprintec side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 215 reports
- Pain: 212 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 209 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 160 reports
- Drug ineffective: 158 reports
- Depression: 143 reports
Browse all side effects of Sprintec:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pregabalin side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 5,450 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,839 reports
- Pain: 3,486 reports
- Dizziness: 2,924 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,905 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,703 reports
- Weakness: 2,456 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 2,282 reports
Browse all side effects of Pregabalin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sprintec interactions:
- Sprintec and Xyrem: 457 reports
- Sprintec and Vitamin d: 239 reports
- Sprintec and Adderall: 226 reports
- Sprintec and Ibu: 214 reports
- Sprintec and Ibuprofen: 213 reports
- Sprintec and Humira: 198 reports
- Sprintec and Omeprazole: 190 reports
- Sprintec and Prednisone: 167 reports
- Sprintec and Singulair: 156 reports
- Sprintec and Zyrtec: 155 reports
Browse all interactions between Sprintec and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pregabalin interactions:
- Pregabalin and Pantoprazole: 5,782 reports
- Pregabalin and Omeprazole: 4,677 reports
- Pregabalin and Prednisone: 4,561 reports
- Pregabalin and Tramadol: 4,329 reports
- Pregabalin and Morphine: 4,247 reports
- Pregabalin and Paracetamol: 4,231 reports
- Pregabalin and Metformin: 4,140 reports
- Pregabalin and Furosemide: 4,135 reports
- Pregabalin and Aspirin: 3,961 reports
- Pregabalin and Amlodipine: 3,578 reports
Browse all interactions between Pregabalin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate and pregabalin (the active ingredients of Sprintec and Pregabalin, respectively), and Sprintec and Pregabalin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Sprintec and Pregabalin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tylenol and Angioedema - 2 seconds ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Cardiac Myxoma - 5 seconds ago
- Effexor Xr and Persistent Foetal Circulation - 22 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Carpal Tunnel Decompression - 33 seconds ago
- Sodium Chloride and Sense Of Oppression - 35 seconds ago
- Cipro Xr and Pataday drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Loperamide Hydrochloride vs. Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief - 44 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Blood Pressure Systolic Increased - 45 seconds ago
- Doxil and Normodyne drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Azathioprine and Ovarian Atrophy - a minute ago