St. john's wort and Fentanyl drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take St. john's wort and Fentanyl together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who take St. john's wort and Fentanyl from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
14 people who take St. john's wort, Fentanyl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take St. john's wort and Fentanyl?
You are not alone:
St. john's wort
St. john's wort has active ingredients of st. john's wort. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from St. john's wort 570 users)
Fentanyl has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Fentanyl 59,459 users)
Interactions between St. john's wort and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fentanyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of St. john's wort and Fentanyla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Rituxan and Zosyn drug interaction - a second ago
- Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief and Nag drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Swallowing Pain Or Burning with Omeprazole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Odynophagia with Omeprazole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Burning Feeling When Swallowing with Omeprazole? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Allopurinol, Melatonin, Vitamin D3, Lamictal - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa, Phentermine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Mobic, Biotin, Methocarbamol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Buspar, Norco - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Clonidine - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.