Stivarga and Triamcinolone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Stivarga and Triamcinolone. Common interactions include adverse event among females and alopecia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Stivarga and Triamcinolone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take Stivarga and Triamcinolone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6 people who take Stivarga and Triamcinolone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Stivarga?
Stivarga has active ingredients of regorafenib. eHealthMe is studying from 8,322 Stivarga users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Triamcinolone?
Triamcinolone has active ingredients of triamcinolone. eHealthMe is studying from 18,192 Triamcinolone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Stivarga and Triamcinolone reports submitted per year:
Common Stivarga and Triamcinolone drug interactions by gender *:
- Adverse event
- Back pain
- Drug ineffective
- Dry mouth
- Large intestine perforation
- Memory impairment
- Micturition urgency
- Musculoskeletal stiffness
Common Stivarga and Triamcinolone drug interactions by age *:
- Burning sensation
- Palmar-plantar erythrodysaesthesia syndrome
- Thermal burn
- Drug ineffective
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Gait disturbance
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Stivarga and Triamcinolone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Stivarga and Triamcinolone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Stivarga side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,463 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,137 reports
- High blood pressure: 935 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 922 reports
- Weakness: 796 reports
- Rashes (redness): 769 reports
- Hoarseness or changing voice: 750 reports
- Death: 646 reports
Browse all side effects of Stivarga:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Triamcinolone side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,602 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,464 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,434 reports
- Pain: 1,253 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,140 reports
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1,018 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 980 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 911 reports
- Dizziness: 856 reports
Browse all side effects of Triamcinolone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Stivarga interactions:
- Stivarga and Nexavar: 406 reports
- Stivarga and Lonsurf: 257 reports
- Stivarga and Amlodipine: 215 reports
- Stivarga and Gabapentin: 158 reports
- Stivarga and Lisinopril: 142 reports
- Stivarga and Pantoprazole: 141 reports
- Stivarga and Aspirin: 139 reports
- Stivarga and Oxycodone: 133 reports
- Stivarga and Furosemide: 122 reports
- Stivarga and Metformin: 119 reports
Browse all interactions between Stivarga and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Triamcinolone interactions:
- Triamcinolone and Prednisone: 3,561 reports
- Triamcinolone and Aspirin: 2,552 reports
- Triamcinolone and Omeprazole: 2,163 reports
- Triamcinolone and Gabapentin: 2,129 reports
- Triamcinolone and Lisinopril: 1,875 reports
- Triamcinolone and Furosemide: 1,635 reports
- Triamcinolone and Amlodipine: 1,596 reports
- Triamcinolone and Albuterol: 1,583 reports
- Triamcinolone and Methotrexate: 1,580 reports
- Triamcinolone and Vitamin d: 1,567 reports
Browse all interactions between Triamcinolone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on regorafenib and triamcinolone (the active ingredients of Stivarga and Triamcinolone, respectively), and Stivarga and Triamcinolone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Stivarga and Triamcinolone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide and Hepatic Steatosis - 9 seconds ago
- Flonase and Scrotal Abscess - 12 seconds ago
- Digoxin and Unevaluable Reaction - 17 seconds ago
- Metolazone and Bleeding Into The Skin - 18 seconds ago
- Methotrexate Sodium and Duragesic drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Terconazole and Altavera drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Mouth Injury - 25 seconds ago
- Cinnamon and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 30 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome - 32 seconds ago