Sutent and Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Sutent and Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sutent and Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
5 people who take Sutent, Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSutent and Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sutent has active ingredients of sunitinib malate. It is often used in renal cell carcinoma. (latest outcomes from Sutent 31,359 users)
Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim 7,673 users)
Interactions between Sutent and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sutent and Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprima b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sutent (sunitinib malate) is often used to treat metastatic renal cell carcinoma. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Sutent is used in:
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- so i am on drug court and i starting taken sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim on saturday night and i fail for benzo on sun and monday i haven't failed a test tell i starting taken this persription is this a possibility i could fail
- I read in another forum that taking L glutamine may help get my taste back. Has anyone tried this?
User reviews to the study
- My father is using Sutent and to be honest is struggling with it. He has lost so much weight, so tired all the time and in a lot of pain. I was wanting to start cannabis oil so was wandering if anyone else has combined these treatments or if there were any known negative interactions between the ...
- Hi My mum is currently taking sutent. She is on her second cycle 25mg , she has been really drowsy and week, also dry mouth and slurring her words a bit. Was wondering if this is normal? Any help would be good. Thanks
- My husband is undergoing treatment for Renal cancer .He is taking Sutent 50 mg .I would be grateful if you could guide me whether he can start taking Curcumin along side and what dosage is recomended .Is curcumin to be taken with Bioprin ? Thanks .
- Hi, My name is Henk and i'm from the Netherlands. I am 45 yo andere father of 3. Last november i was diagnosed RCC. Because the cancer had already spread i am now using 50 mg Sutent. I am interested in using cannabis oil to relieve the pain in my hand, foot andere mouth but i am not sure of ...
- Just started URSO because of gallbladder stones. I have been off Sutent for two weeks because of high level pain stemming from gallbladder. Just wondering if Sutent will interact with URSO ?