Symbicort and Codeine sulfate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 56 people who take Symbicort and Codeine sulfate. Common interactions include fall among females, and nausea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Symbicort and Codeine sulfate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
56 people who take Symbicort and Codeine sulfate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Symbicort?
Symbicort has active ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate. It is used in asthma. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 108,696 Symbicort users.
What is Codeine sulfate?
Codeine sulfate has active ingredients of codeine sulfate. It is used in pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 4,232 Codeine sulfate users.
Number of Symbicort and Codeine sulfate reports submitted per year:
Common Symbicort and Codeine Sulfate drug interactions by gender *:
- Gastrointestinal pain
- Pain in extremity
- Peripheral swelling
- Productive cough
- Adverse event
- Decreased appetite
- Dry skin
- Eye irritation
Common Symbicort and Codeine Sulfate drug interactions by age *:
- Weight decreased
- Lower respiratory tract infection
- Morton's neuralgia
- Muscular weakness
- Musculoskeletal disorder
- Musculoskeletal stiffness
- Mycotic allergy
- Neoplasm skin
- Neuropathy peripheral
- Oral discomfort
- Gastrointestinal infection
- Hepatic failure
- Hepatitis b
- Cerebrovascular accident
- Drug resistance
- Eye pain
- Hip fracture
Common conditions people have *:
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 12 people, 21.43%
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 10 people, 17.86%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 5 people, 8.93%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 8.93%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 7.14%
- Depression: 4 people, 7.14%
- Pneumonia: 4 people, 7.14%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 4 people, 7.14%
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system): 4 people, 7.14%
- Metastases To Central Nervous System (cancer spreads to central nervous system): 4 people, 7.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Symbicort and Codeine sulfate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Symbicort drug interactions:
- Symbicort and Spiriva: 20,807 reports
- Symbicort and Prednisone: 16,284 reports
- Symbicort and Singulair: 14,338 reports
- Symbicort and Albuterol: 12,628 reports
- Symbicort and Aspirin: 9,885 reports
- Symbicort and Xolair: 8,752 reports
- Symbicort and Omeprazole: 8,169 reports
- Symbicort and Ventolin: 7,025 reports
- Symbicort and Proair hfa: 6,694 reports
- Symbicort and Pantoprazole: 6,551 reports
Browse interactions between Symbicort and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Codeine sulfate drug interactions:
- Codeine sulfate and Acetaminophen: 592 reports
- Codeine sulfate and Morphine: 546 reports
- Codeine sulfate and Prednisone: 524 reports
- Codeine sulfate and Aspirin: 392 reports
- Codeine sulfate and Morphine sulfate: 374 reports
- Codeine sulfate and Humira: 366 reports
- Codeine sulfate and Enbrel: 319 reports
- Codeine sulfate and Omeprazole: 288 reports
- Codeine sulfate and Remicade: 286 reports
- Codeine sulfate and Gabapentin: 284 reports
Browse interactions between Codeine sulfate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate and codeine sulfate (the active ingredients of Symbicort and Codeine sulfate, respectively), and Symbicort and Codeine sulfate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Symbicort and Codeine sulfate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cephalexin and Miralax drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Biotin and Vision Blurred - 13 seconds ago
- Evista and Arthritis - 15 seconds ago
- Nasacort and Gastric Ulcer - 24 seconds ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Inspra drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Trintellix and Topamax drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Labetalol Hydrochloride and Xarelto drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Senna drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Terbutaline Sulfate and Depression - a minute ago
- Clarithromycin and Benylin drug interaction - a minute ago