Symbyax and C12 peption drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Symbyax and C12 peption together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Symbyax and C12 peption. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on fluoxetine hydrochloride; olanzapine and casein peptides (the active ingredients of Symbyax and C12 peption, respectively), and Symbyax and C12 peption (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Symbyax?
Symbyax has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride; olanzapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Symbyax 1,396 users)
What is C12 peption?
C12 peption has active ingredients of casein peptides.
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Symbyax and C12 peption?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Symbyax and C12 peption
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Symbyax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between C12 peption and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Symbyax and C12 peptiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Major Depression with Galium Aparine? - now
- Will you have Spleen Congestion with Diflucan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome with Adriamycin Pfs? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Webbing Of The Fingers Or Toes with Pregabalin? - 3 seconds ago
- Zebeta and Tailed Chubebs drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weak Pulse with Halothane? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Mesenteric Panniculitis with Olmetec? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Salicylate - Serum with Toviaz? - 6 seconds ago
- Carafate and Caffeine drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Campral and Daklinza drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 51 minutes ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Spironolactone, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.