Synthroid and Folate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 274 people who take Synthroid and Folate. Common interactions include cardiac failure congestive among females, and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Synthroid and Folate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
274 people who take Synthroid and Folate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Synthroid?
Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is used in hypothyroidism. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 240,641 Synthroid users.
What is Folate?
Folate has active ingredients of folic acid. It is used in rheumatoid arthritis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 6,116 Folate users.
Number of Synthroid and Folate reports submitted per year:
Synthroid and Folate drug interactions by gender *:
Synthroid and Folate drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Synthroid and Folate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Synthroid drug interactions:
- Synthroid and Aspirin: 24,928 reports
- Synthroid and Prednisone: 18,918 reports
- Synthroid and Lipitor: 17,071 reports
- Synthroid and Vitamin d: 16,491 reports
- Synthroid and Lasix: 15,889 reports
- Synthroid and Metformin: 13,259 reports
- Synthroid and Methotrexate: 12,894 reports
- Synthroid and Lisinopril: 12,857 reports
- Synthroid and Calcium: 11,545 reports
- Synthroid and Nexium: 11,330 reports
Browse interactions between Synthroid and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Folate drug interactions:
- Folate and Methotrexate: 931 reports
- Folate and Prednisone: 711 reports
- Folate and Vitamin d: 703 reports
- Folate and Aspirin: 684 reports
- Folate and Vitamin b12: 648 reports
- Folate and Magnesium: 460 reports
- Folate and Calcium: 403 reports
- Folate and Lisinopril: 381 reports
- Folate and Metformin: 367 reports
- Folate and Vitamin d3: 345 reports
Browse interactions between Folate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levothyroxine sodium and folic acid (the active ingredients of Synthroid and Folate, respectively), and Synthroid and Folate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Synthroid and Folate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen and Myfortic drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Gilenya and Rifampin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Inositol drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Norpramin drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Axid and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - 22 seconds ago
- Femara and Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal - 26 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Nitronal drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Prednisolone Acetate and Peripheral Vascular Disorder - 27 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Jadenu drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Mysoline and Pancreatitis - 32 seconds ago