Tamoxifen citrate and Tri-estarylla drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Tamoxifen citrate and Tri-estarylla together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tamoxifen citrate and Tri-estarylla. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTamoxifen citrate and Tri-estarylla from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tamoxifen citrate has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Tamoxifen citrate 9,663 users)
Tri-estarylla has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. (latest outcomes from Tri-estarylla 22 users)
Interactions between Tamoxifen citrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tri-estarylla and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tamoxifen citrate and Tri-estaryllaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tamoxifen citrate (tamoxifen citrate) is often used to treat breast cancer. Tri-estarylla (ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate) is often used to treat oral contraception. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Been on Tamoxifen for 2 years. Was treated for stage 2, grade 3 breast cancer 2013 at 70. On anastrazole for a year, but side effects caused issued. Doc put me on Tamoxifen summer for 2015. Incontinence when going for a 30 minute walk started about 8 months over winter months first year, but ...
- Interaction with Abilify and cymbalta and tamoxifen
User reviews to the study
- I have just stopped taking tamoxifen after 5 years on it and I've noticed the last two years hyperpigmentation all over my face! I'm so gutted about this and I've tried various things to get rid of it but nothing has worked! Please help any advice much appreciated... it's only now I've started ...
- I just had a double masectomy in late March. I had DCIS grade III in my right and DCIS grade 2 in my left. My right is 90% Estrogen + and the left is 100% estrogen +. I am considering Tomoxifan but am concerned because I have a very large Focal Nodular Hyperplasia with multiple hemangiomas. ...
- I had BC in Nov 2014 . DCIS ....lumpectomy and Radiation. I'm on Tomoxofen. I was on low dose aspirin , but I was bruising and bleeding very easily. Once stopped the LD aspirin. Now ... this is the second time my WBC has been low. First time it went up to 3.8 ( that was about 6 months ago ). My ...
- I've been in tamoxifen almost 6 months and the last 3 weeks mostly at night I get a sound in my ears that sounds like a car engine or a vibration.. could this be from tamoxifen?
- I'm in a bit of a pickel. I've been on tamoxifen for 6 months. And I started dating my radiation therapist. Things are getting serious. I'm scared to tell him that I have herpes. And I just got an outbreak. We have a very special weekend planned now I feel it's ruined. I have acyclovir but it's ...