Tamsulosin and Dexilant drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tamsulosin and Dexilant. Common interactions include disease recurrence among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Tamsulosin and Dexilant have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 702 people who take Tamsulosin and Dexilant from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
702 people who take Tamsulosin and Dexilant together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Tamsulosin?
Tamsulosin has active ingredients of tamsulosin. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. eHealthMe is studying from 60,013 Tamsulosin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dexilant?
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 52,263 Dexilant users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Tamsulosin and Dexilant reports submitted per year:
Tamsulosin and Dexilant drug interactions by gender *:
Tamsulosin and Dexilant drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tamsulosin and Dexilant?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Tamsulosin (60,013 reports)
- Dexilant (52,263 reports)
Common Tamsulosin and Dexilant interactions:
- Acute kidney failure: 178 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 63 reports
- Pain: 31 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 29 reports
- Constipation: 12 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 9 reports
- High blood pressure: 8 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 6 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Tamsulosin and Dexilant:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tamsulosin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,506 reports
- Dizziness: 3,400 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,266 reports
- Weakness: 3,232 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,208 reports
- Death: 2,726 reports
Browse all side effects of Tamsulosin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dexilant side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 26,802 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 9,693 reports
- Interstitial nephritis (inflammation of the kidney): 3,382 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,435 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,389 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,156 reports
- Death: 2,039 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,990 reports
Browse all side effects of Dexilant:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tamsulosin interactions:
- Tamsulosin and Aspirin: 12,818 reports
- Tamsulosin and Amlodipine: 8,610 reports
- Tamsulosin and Omeprazole: 8,406 reports
- Tamsulosin and Furosemide: 7,761 reports
- Tamsulosin and Finasteride: 7,645 reports
- Tamsulosin and Metformin: 7,411 reports
- Tamsulosin and Lisinopril: 7,021 reports
- Tamsulosin and Pantoprazole: 6,853 reports
- Tamsulosin and Simvastatin: 6,631 reports
- Tamsulosin and Gabapentin: 6,616 reports
Browse all interactions between Tamsulosin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dexilant interactions:
- Dexilant and Nexium: 31,647 reports
- Dexilant and Prilosec: 29,094 reports
- Dexilant and Prevacid: 28,796 reports
- Dexilant and Protonix: 28,649 reports
- Dexilant and Nexium 24hr: 23,266 reports
- Dexilant and Prilosec otc: 17,448 reports
- Dexilant and Omeprazole: 8,995 reports
- Dexilant and Aciphex: 6,922 reports
- Dexilant and Aspirin: 5,321 reports
- Dexilant and Vimovo: 5,256 reports
Browse all interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tamsulosin and dexlansoprazole (the active ingredients of Tamsulosin and Dexilant, respectively), and Tamsulosin and Dexilant (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Tamsulosin and Dexilant.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trileptal and Tamiflu drug interaction - now
- Melatonin and Vitamin E drug interaction - a second ago
- Citrulline and Mental Status Changes - 7 seconds ago
- Actonel and Rheumatoid Arthritis Aggravated - 8 seconds ago
- Isordil and Difficulty In Micturition - 9 seconds ago
- Paroxetine and Retinal Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Flaxseed and Chondroitin Sulfate drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Flomax and Iris Disorder - 15 seconds ago
- Cabergoline and Jealous Delusion - 20 seconds ago
- Voltaren and Coral Calcium drug interaction - 21 seconds ago