Tekturna and Lotrel drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tekturna and Lotrel together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 69 people who take Tekturna and Lotrel from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
69 people who take Tekturna, Lotrel are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Tekturna and Lotrel?
You are not alone:
Tekturna has active ingredients of aliskiren hemifumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Tekturna 4,384 users)
Lotrel has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lotrel 12,223 users)
Interactions between Tekturna and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lotrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tekturna and Lotrela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Tekturna and Lotrel (4,024 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Meloxicam and Mirena - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetic Glaucoma with Levothyroxine Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Clopidogrel and Garcinia Cambogia - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Obesity with Lupron Depot? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Magnesia? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - 48 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Lisinopril, Contrave for a 47 year old woman - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid - 52 minutes ago
- Prediction of Mesalamine for a 21 year old woman - 58 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.