Telmisartan and Talwin compound drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Telmisartan and Talwin compound together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Telmisartan and Talwin compound have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Telmisartan and Talwin compound together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Telmisartan?
Telmisartan has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 4,326 Telmisartan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Talwin compound?
Talwin compound has active ingredients of aspirin; pentazocine hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 11 Talwin compound users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Telmisartan and Talwin compound reports submitted per year:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Telmisartan and Talwin compound?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kato Y, Mukai Y, Rane A, Inotsume N, Toda T, "The inhibitory effect of telmisartan on the metabolism of arachidonic acid by CYP2C9 and CYP2C8: an in vitro study", Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2017 Sep .
- Kim HK, Youm JB, Lee SR, Lim SE, Lee SY, Ko TH, Nilius B, Noh JH, Ko KS, Rhee BD, Kim N, "The angiotensin receptor blocker and PPAR-γ agonist, telmisartan, delays inactivation of voltage-gated sodium channel in rat heart: novel mechanism of drug action", Pflügers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology, 2012 Dec .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Telmisartan and Talwin compound:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Telmisartan interactions:
Browse all interactions between Telmisartan and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on telmisartan and aspirin; pentazocine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Telmisartan and Talwin compound, respectively), and Telmisartan and Talwin compound (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Telmisartan and Talwin compound.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Paracetamol and Laryngitis - 4 seconds ago
- Budesonide and Cushing'S Syndrome - 5 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Transfusion Reaction - 21 seconds ago
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen and Ranitidine drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Felbamate and Hypersensitivity - a minute ago
- Epirubicin Hydrochloride and Ambien drug interaction - a minute ago
- Augmentin '500' and Ulcerative Colitis - a minute ago
- Iodine and Macrobid drug interaction - a minute ago
- Xultophy 100/3.6 and Muscle Weakness Aggravated - a minute ago
- Ranitidine and Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago