Temodar and Tabebuia palmeri drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Temodar and Tabebuia palmeri together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Temodar and Tabebuia palmeri. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Temodar and Tabebuia palmeri?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Temodar and Tabebuia palmeri
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Temodar has active ingredients of temozolomide. It is often used in glioblastoma multiforme. (latest outcomes from Temodar 4,792 users)
Tabebuia palmeri has active ingredients of pau d'arco.
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Temodar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tabebuia palmeri and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Temodar and Tabebuia palmeria b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Fluid Retention with Pms? - a second ago
- Fastin and Byetta drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Water Retention with Pms? - a second ago
- Will you have Bronchial Infection with Yogurt? - 2 seconds ago
- Prandin and Aescin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cervical Rib Syndrome with Fibromyalgia? - 4 seconds ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Septic Arthritis Streptobacillus with Ibuprofen - 4 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Injury with Pms? - 7 seconds ago
- Hydrea and Zaroxolyn drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Meloxicam, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 23 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Botox - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Flonase, Symbicort - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Celebrex, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Crestor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Cephalexin, Loratadine - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Olanzapine for a 60 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Prozac, Wellbutrin Xl - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Clonidine, Singulair, Butrans, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Cialis, Flomax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Irbesartan - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.