Terazosin hydrochloride and Pristiq drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Terazosin hydrochloride and Pristiq together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Terazosin hydrochloride and Pristiq. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
2 people who take Terazosin hydrochloride, Pristiq are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Terazosin hydrochloride and Pristiq?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTerazosin hydrochloride and Pristiq from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Terazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of terazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Terazosin hydrochloride 1,557 users)
Pristiq has active ingredients of desvenlafaxine succinate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Pristiq 18,833 users)
Interactions between Terazosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pristiq and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Terazosin hydrochloride and Pristiqa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Terazosin hydrochloride (terazosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Pristiq (desvenlafaxine succinate) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Terazosin hydrochloride is used in:
- Pristiq is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- On Pristiq for 10 ten days and suddenly experiencing nausea and heartburn, is it normal to experience these side effects in the second week?
- I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
- cymbalta quit working for depression showing as anger. changed to pristiq which work for depression but had the most painful fibromyalgia episode I have had in years. wondering what I can take that would work for both conditions
- Now that Cialis is used for BPH and lowers blood pressure, can the Cialis 5 mg tab replace the daily Finasteride 5 mg and Terazosin 10 mg?
- I have been on Cymbalta for about 5 years and it helps greatly with my fibromyalgia pain, but does NOTHING for my depression and anxiety. Would Pristiq be a medication that can be added to my Cymbalta and if so, what are the chances that this medication would help my depression and anxiety?
User reviews to the study
- Has anyone successfully taken CBD oil (no THC) along with Terazosin, Envarsus + Prednisone for a kidney transplant plus chronic pain? I realize oral administration of CBD is probably not an option d/t its interference with the Cytochrome P450 family of liver enzymes, which is used in the ...
- I've recently lost 20 lbs. from 202 to 180 due to change in diet. Changed to Lipitor 10 mg because of cost and have developed hypotension in conjunction with Terazon 5 mg. at night. Will continue to monitor BP during day to check rise in BP. See Dr. soon. This has happened before and ...
- Have neuropathy after chemo for colon cancer but was assured that when chemo stopped damage to nerves would stop. But symptoms seem to be getting worse. Trying to determine if extended use of terazosin could be adding to my symptoms.
- Hi im Scorpion after a major motorbike crash multi metal plates developed extreem depresion and after over 4 years on 200mg pristiq and 250mg lyrica plus a few other meds. wondering how others deal with confusion and general fuzzy thoughts. Due to ongoing pain and depression i can nolonger ...
- Hi there, I am having problems with a type of skin condition on my face. I have had this since I commenced 100 mg of Pristiq. Anyone else have this issue and what did you do to help clear this skin issue up. It is really making me feel awful. The skin conditions are what I would associate ...