Terazosin hydrochloride and Tazicef drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Terazosin hydrochloride and Tazicef together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Terazosin hydrochloride and Tazicef. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
3 people who take Terazosin hydrochloride, Tazicef are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Terazosin hydrochloride and Tazicef?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTerazosin hydrochloride and Tazicef from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Terazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of terazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Terazosin hydrochloride 1,557 users)
Tazicef has active ingredients of ceftazidime. (latest outcomes from Tazicef 28 users)
Interactions between Terazosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tazicef and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Terazosin hydrochloride and Tazicefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Terazosin hydrochloride (terazosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Tazicef (ceftazidime) is often used to treat pneumonia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Terazosin hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
- Now that Cialis is used for BPH and lowers blood pressure, can the Cialis 5 mg tab replace the daily Finasteride 5 mg and Terazosin 10 mg?
- I want to know what is the interaction of speed and terazosin? Could it be fatal? What are the effects please tell me. I writing about a 76 year old man who is using both.
User reviews to the study
- Has anyone successfully taken CBD oil (no THC) along with Terazosin, Envarsus + Prednisone for a kidney transplant plus chronic pain? I realize oral administration of CBD is probably not an option d/t its interference with the Cytochrome P450 family of liver enzymes, which is used in the ...
- I've recently lost 20 lbs. from 202 to 180 due to change in diet. Changed to Lipitor 10 mg because of cost and have developed hypotension in conjunction with Terazon 5 mg. at night. Will continue to monitor BP during day to check rise in BP. See Dr. soon. This has happened before and ...
- Have neuropathy after chemo for colon cancer but was assured that when chemo stopped damage to nerves would stop. But symptoms seem to be getting worse. Trying to determine if extended use of terazosin could be adding to my symptoms.
- I've been taking Terazosin for several years and I am developing erectile dysfunction and now I'm concerned that it maybe causing my problem?
- Just started taking terazosin for a slightly enlarged prostate, .4mg once before bed. 3rd night, before bed, I take it and go to sleep. I woke about 3hrs later wetting the bed. I was able to stop and run to the bathroom. Can't remember the last time that has happened. 4hrs after that, I wake up ...