Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol. Common interactions include face oedema among females and renal failure among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 159 people who take Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
159 people who take Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Terbutaline sulfate?
Terbutaline sulfate has active ingredients of terbutaline sulfate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 2,402 Terbutaline sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,943 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol reports submitted per year:
Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol drug interactions by gender *:
Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Terbutaline sulfate (2,402 reports)
- Albuterol (134,943 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Terbutaline sulfate side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 363 reports
- Asthma: 350 reports
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 216 reports
- Pneumonia: 202 reports
- Cough: 182 reports
- Drug ineffective: 153 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 127 reports
Browse all side effects of Terbutaline sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,297 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Terbutaline sulfate interactions:
- Terbutaline sulfate and Budesonide: 344 reports
- Terbutaline sulfate and Prednisone: 322 reports
- Terbutaline sulfate and Furosemide: 320 reports
- Terbutaline sulfate and Ipratropium bromide: 265 reports
- Terbutaline sulfate and Singulair: 242 reports
- Terbutaline sulfate and Theophylline: 184 reports
- Terbutaline sulfate and Symbicort: 181 reports
- Terbutaline sulfate and Pantoprazole: 167 reports
- Terbutaline sulfate and Spiriva: 162 reports
Browse all interactions between Terbutaline sulfate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on terbutaline sulfate and albuterol (the active ingredients of Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol, respectively), and Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Terbutaline sulfate and Albuterol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Keflex and Mellaril drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Rexulti vs. Wellbutrin - 6 seconds ago
- Protopic and Skeletal Injury - 6 seconds ago
- Zantac and C-Reactive Protein Increased - 14 seconds ago
- Rivaroxaban and Second Primary Malignancy - 23 seconds ago
- Triamterene and Nasal Disorder - 25 seconds ago
- Zocor and Abdominal Sounds - 35 seconds ago
- Travoprost and Itching - 38 seconds ago
- Fluorouracil and Parotid Gland Enlargement - 42 seconds ago
- Clopra and Pseudomonas Test Positive - 48 seconds ago