Teril and Yosprala drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 14 people who take Teril or Yosprala. There is no drug interaction reported.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Teril and Yosprala have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports the from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Teril?
Teril has active ingredients of carbamazepine. eHealthMe is studying from 13 Teril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Yosprala?
Yosprala has active ingredients of aspirin; omeprazole. eHealthMe is studying from 1 Yosprala user for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Do you take Teril and Yosprala?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Puvanendran R, Teo HZ, "Case report of use of Black Cohosh for carbamazepine induced hot flushes in a post menopausal woman", Maturitas, 2017 Jun .
- Arshad F, Ladakhi Y, Khan MA, "A rare case of carbamazepine induced pancreatitis", International Journal of Students’ Research, 2013 Jul .
- Yava?o?lu I, Sarg?n G, Demirbulat A, "Carbamazepine and hematological malignancies", Turkish journal of haematology: official journal of Turkish Society of Haematology, 2013 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on carbamazepine and aspirin; omeprazole (the active ingredients of Teril and Yosprala, respectively), and Teril and Yosprala (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Teril and Yosprala.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Caffeine Citrate and Headache - 3 seconds ago
- M.V.I. and Losartan Potassium drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Bleomycin Sulfate and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma - 8 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone and Osteoarthritis - 11 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Dojolvi drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Celexa and Menopausal Symptoms Aggravated - 15 seconds ago
- Hiatal Hernia and Sjogren Syndrome - 17 seconds ago
- Flomax and Sudafed drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Paracetamol and Gastritis - 28 seconds ago
- Diabetes and Ear Haemorrhage - 32 seconds ago