Testim and Glycopyrrolate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 13 people who take Testim and Glycopyrrolate. Common interactions include anxiety among females, and pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Testim and Glycopyrrolate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13 people who take Testim and Glycopyrrolate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Testim?
Testim has active ingredients of testosterone. It is used in testosterone. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 5,434 Testim users.
What is Glycopyrrolate?
Glycopyrrolate has active ingredients of glycopyrrolate. It is used in hyperhidrosis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 4,887 Glycopyrrolate users.
Number of Testim and Glycopyrrolate reports submitted per year:
Common Testim and Glycopyrrolate drug interactions by gender *:
- Aortic calcification
- Arteriosclerosis coronary artery
- Biliary colic
- Bladder disorder
- Blood glucose increased
- Abdominal pain
- Lung neoplasm
Common Testim and Glycopyrrolate drug interactions by age *:
- Blood testosterone decreased
- Feeling hot
- Gastrointestinal motility disorder
- Serum serotonin decreased
- Lymphadenopathy mediastinal
Common conditions people have *:
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 11 people, 84.62%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 15.38%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 2 people, 15.38%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 7.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Testim and Glycopyrrolate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- D'souza S, Gowler V, "Glycopyrrolate‐induced respiratory arrest: an unusual side effect", Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 2015 Mar .
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Testim drug interactions:
- Testim and Depo-testosterone: 709 reports
- Testim and Delatestryl: 608 reports
- Testim and Aspirin: 516 reports
- Testim and Metformin: 333 reports
- Testim and Lisinopril: 311 reports
- Testim and Simvastatin: 260 reports
- Testim and Omeprazole: 212 reports
- Testim and Lipitor: 206 reports
- Testim and Synthroid: 176 reports
- Testim and Amlodipine: 170 reports
Browse interactions between Testim and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Glycopyrrolate drug interactions:
- Glycopyrrolate and Prednisone: 866 reports
- Glycopyrrolate and Propofol: 694 reports
- Glycopyrrolate and Ondansetron: 588 reports
- Glycopyrrolate and Aspirin: 544 reports
- Glycopyrrolate and Fentanyl: 509 reports
- Glycopyrrolate and Singulair: 496 reports
- Glycopyrrolate and Omeprazole: 407 reports
- Glycopyrrolate and Morphine: 388 reports
- Glycopyrrolate and Symbicort: 386 reports
- Glycopyrrolate and Furosemide: 381 reports
Browse interactions between Glycopyrrolate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on testosterone and glycopyrrolate (the active ingredients of Testim and Glycopyrrolate, respectively), and Testim and Glycopyrrolate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Testim and Glycopyrrolate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Permethrin and Vomiting Aggravated - 26 seconds ago
- Onglyza and Victrelis drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Vitamin B6 and Naltrexone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Zometa and Gliclazide drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Zafirlukast and Armour Thyroid drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Nasonex drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Taztia Xt drug interaction - a minute ago
- Silybum and Vitamin B6 drug interaction - a minute ago
- Arsenic Trioxide and Mitoxantrone drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ziprasidone Hydrochloride and Famotidine drug interaction - a minute ago