Tobi and Levaquin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tobi and Levaquin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tobi and Levaquin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
33 people who take Tobi, Levaquin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Tobi and Levaquin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTobi and Levaquin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tobi has active ingredients of tobramycin. (latest outcomes from Tobi 5,933 users)
Levaquin has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Levaquin 41,528 users)
Interactions between Tobi and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levaquin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tobi and Levaquina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tobi (tobramycin) is often used to treat cystic fibrosis. Levaquin (levofloxacin) is often used to treat sinusitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Hi my name is Ramona I'm 43 yrs old I recently was told by my doctor that I have Bilateral pneumonia, and I started antibiotics yesterday the symptoms from it make me very anxious I think the worst
- Hello, I found this group while researching side effects of Levaquin. I started taking Levaquin and Cipro in 1999-2010. It wasn't until 2014 when I realized several issues I'd been dealing with were from taking these medications, who would have known or considered these meds to be the root ...
- I had a left vestibular schwannoma removed last September. I took levaquin and cipro back in 2008. I have also developed small fiber neuropathy that has led to a lot pain and life changes. Hoping to find others to talk to.
- My alkaline phosphatas (sp) levels have been high for about a year. I was treated with cipro and levoquin for diverticulitis. Would love to hear from others with this outcome after taking these meds.
- I took generic Flomax for about a week and experienced muscle aches and a headache or two, but not much of a problem until I learned that one of the side effects is dizziness and another one is fainting. So I stopped taking it. Now my MD has put me on Levaquin (generic) for the next three ...