Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Common interactions include pain among females and bankruptcy among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10 people who take Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Tobradex?
Tobradex has active ingredients of dexamethasone; tobramycin. It is often used in eye infection. eHealthMe is studying from 2,436 Tobradex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium?
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. eHealthMe is studying from 5,418 Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium reports submitted per year:
Common Tobradex and Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium drug interactions by gender *:
- Tooth infection
- Cerumen impaction
- Ear pain
- Sinus disorder
- Drug dependence
- Marital problem
- Memory impairment
- Mental impairment
- Neck injury
- Parent-child problem
- Psychological trauma
Common Tobradex and Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium drug interactions by age *:
- Cerebrovascular accident
- Emotional distress
- Transverse sinus thrombosis
- Rectal abscess
- Abdominal pain
- Abscess neck
- Barrett's oesophagus
- Bone pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cerebral atrophy
- Cervical dysplasia
- Cervical spinal stenosis
- Chest discomfort
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 7 people, 70.00%
- Weight Loss: 1 person, 10.00%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 10.00%
- Oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus): 1 person, 10.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 10.00%
- Menstruation Irregular: 1 person, 10.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 10.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 10.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 10.00%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tobradex interactions:
Browse all interactions between Tobradex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium interactions:
Browse all interactions between Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dexamethasone; tobramycin and amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium (the active ingredients of Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, respectively), and Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Tobradex and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Desoxyn and Neurontin drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Kuvan and Depakote drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Breathing Difficulty and drugs of ingredients of prasugrel hydrochloride - 24 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Progesterone Receptor Assay Positive - 32 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Middle Ear Effusion - 34 seconds ago
- Terazosin Hydrochloride and Lymphopenia - 38 seconds ago
- Arnuity Ellipta and Amitiza drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Sodium and Abdominal Pain Upper - 57 seconds ago
- Lucentis and Bumex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Keppra and Multiple Fractures - a minute ago