Topiramate and Insulin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Topiramate and Insulin. Common interactions include rash among females and anxiety among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Topiramate and Insulin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 222 people who take Topiramate and Insulin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
222 people who take Topiramate and Insulin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Topiramate?
Topiramate has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 40,558 Topiramate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Insulin?
Insulin has active ingredients of insulin pork. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 50,149 Insulin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Topiramate and Insulin reports submitted per year:
Topiramate and Insulin drug interactions by gender *:
Topiramate and Insulin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Topiramate and Insulin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
- Kocamaz, M., & Karadag, O., "Topiramate-Induced Acute Myopia, Diplopia, and Photosensitivity: A Case Report", Beyoglu Eye Journal, 2019 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Topiramate and Insulin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Topiramate side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 4,046 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,566 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,428 reports
- Dizziness: 1,720 reports
- Migraine (headache): 1,644 reports
- Pain: 1,627 reports
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1,516 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,501 reports
Browse all side effects of Topiramate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Insulin side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 2,834 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,786 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,491 reports
- Weakness: 2,285 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,210 reports
Browse all side effects of Insulin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Topiramate interactions:
- Topiramate and Gabapentin: 5,142 reports
- Topiramate and Levetiracetam: 4,126 reports
- Topiramate and Lamotrigine: 3,738 reports
- Topiramate and Clonazepam: 3,691 reports
- Topiramate and Omeprazole: 3,119 reports
- Topiramate and Vitamin d: 2,521 reports
- Topiramate and Valproic acid: 2,424 reports
- Topiramate and Carbamazepine: 2,292 reports
- Topiramate and Aspirin: 2,178 reports
- Topiramate and Tramadol: 2,065 reports
Browse all interactions between Topiramate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Insulin interactions:
- Insulin and Metformin: 10,320 reports
- Insulin and Aspirin: 5,426 reports
- Insulin and Furosemide: 4,986 reports
- Insulin and Amlodipine: 3,845 reports
- Insulin and Prednisone: 3,774 reports
- Insulin and Lisinopril: 3,670 reports
- Insulin and Omeprazole: 3,274 reports
- Insulin and Lantus: 2,969 reports
- Insulin and Pantoprazole: 2,921 reports
- Insulin and Gabapentin: 2,799 reports
Browse all interactions between Insulin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on topiramate and insulin pork (the active ingredients of Topiramate and Insulin, respectively), and Topiramate and Insulin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Topiramate and Insulin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Propecia and Testis Cancer Recurrent - a second ago
- Famotidine and Meclizine drug interaction - a second ago
- Mepron and White Blood Cell Count Abnormal - 2 seconds ago
- Humira and Pica - 6 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Compazine drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Grape Seed Extract and Numbness And Tingling - 20 seconds ago
- Biotin and Bradycardia - 20 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Nasonex drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Revlimid and Sudafed 12 Hour drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Dexmedetomidine Hydrochloride and Respiratory Acidosis - 26 seconds ago