Torsemide and Benicar drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Torsemide and Benicar. Common interactions include candiduria among females and renal failure among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Torsemide and Benicar have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 144 people who take Torsemide and Benicar from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
144 people who take Torsemide and Benicar together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Torsemide?
Torsemide has active ingredients of torsemide. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 23,904 Torsemide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Benicar?
Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 34,979 Benicar users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Torsemide and Benicar reports submitted per year:
Torsemide and Benicar drug interactions by gender *:
Torsemide and Benicar drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Torsemide and Benicar?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Torsemide and Benicar interactions:
- Acute kidney failure: 25 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 8 reports
- Muscle spasms (muscle contraction): 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Torsemide and Benicar:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Torsemide side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 2,288 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,491 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1,375 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,355 reports
- Dizziness: 1,313 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 1,225 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,212 reports
- Weakness: 1,183 reports
Browse all side effects of Torsemide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Benicar side effects:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3,979 reports
- Dizziness: 2,618 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,310 reports
- Weight decreased: 2,205 reports
- Constipation: 2,182 reports
- Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 2,123 reports
- Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract): 2,118 reports
Browse all side effects of Benicar:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Torsemide interactions:
- Torsemide and Aspirin: 5,667 reports
- Torsemide and Spironolactone: 4,034 reports
- Torsemide and Lopurin: 3,738 reports
- Torsemide and Pantoprazole: 3,465 reports
- Torsemide and Omeprazole: 2,833 reports
- Torsemide and Carvedilol: 2,538 reports
- Torsemide and Amlodipine: 2,453 reports
- Torsemide and Simvastatin: 2,436 reports
- Torsemide and Metformin: 2,372 reports
- Torsemide and Lisinopril: 2,323 reports
Browse all interactions between Torsemide and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Benicar interactions:
- Benicar and Benicar hct: 5,611 reports
- Benicar and Aspirin: 4,658 reports
- Benicar and Metformin: 2,411 reports
- Benicar and Lipitor: 2,407 reports
- Benicar and Nexium: 2,283 reports
- Benicar and Synthroid: 2,126 reports
- Benicar and Amlodipine: 1,996 reports
- Benicar and Crestor: 1,931 reports
- Benicar and Zide: 1,893 reports
- Benicar and Hydrochlorothiazide: 1,881 reports
Browse all interactions between Benicar and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on torsemide and olmesartan medoxomil (the active ingredients of Torsemide and Benicar, respectively), and Torsemide and Benicar (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Torsemide and Benicar.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Neurogenic Shock and drugs of ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride - 29 seconds ago
- Librium and Electrocardiogram Qt Corrected Interval Prolonged - 31 seconds ago
- Digoxin and Peripheral Nerve Injury - 38 seconds ago
- Brilinta and Haemorrhage Subcutaneous - 42 seconds ago
- Eupressyl and Erythema Multiforme - 51 seconds ago
- Evista and Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy - 54 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Uterine Leiomyoma - a minute ago
- Pramine and Coughing Up Blood - a minute ago
- Glycopyrrolate and Anaesthetic Complication Neurological - a minute ago
- Sulfasalazine and Escherichia Test Positive - a minute ago