Travatan and Occidental ginseng drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Travatan and Occidental ginseng together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Travatan and Occidental ginseng. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Travatan and Occidental ginseng?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Travatan and Occidental ginseng
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Travatan has active ingredients of travoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Travatan 7,397 users)
Occidental ginseng has active ingredients of ginseng, american.
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Travatan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Occidental ginseng and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Travatan and Occidental ginsenga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lupoid Hepatitis with Strattera? - a second ago
- Will you have Autoimmune Hepatitis with Strattera? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain In Extremity with Methylprednisolone Acetate? - a second ago
- Will you have Hallucinations with Alpha - Gpc? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Erection Problems with Effexor Xr? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction - Male with Effexor Xr? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction with Effexor Xr? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Impotence And Age with Effexor Xr? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Impotence with Effexor Xr? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Kernig'S Sign with Tambocor? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Mobic - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 10 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.