Triamcinolone and Paclitaxel drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Triamcinolone and Paclitaxel together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Triamcinolone and Paclitaxel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 38 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 24, 2017
38 people who take Triamcinolone, Paclitaxel are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Triamcinolone and Paclitaxel?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTriamcinolone and Paclitaxel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Triamcinolone has active ingredients of triamcinolone. (latest outcomes from Triamcinolone 6,728 users)
Paclitaxel has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Paclitaxel 30,827 users)
Interactions between Triamcinolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paclitaxel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Triamcinolone and Paclitaxela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Triamcinolone (triamcinolone) is often used to treat psoriasis. Paclitaxel (paclitaxel) is often used to treat breast cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Paclitaxel is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Muscle on hands and feet is wasting giving trouble to walk or hold stuff. And the symptom just keep going. Is there any way to stop it if not to reverse it? Thank you.