Trimethoprim and Xopenex drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Trimethoprim and Xopenex together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Trimethoprim and Xopenex have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who take Trimethoprim and Xopenex together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Trimethoprim?
Trimethoprim has active ingredients of trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. eHealthMe is studying from 5,862 Trimethoprim users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Xopenex?
Xopenex has active ingredients of levalbuterol hydrochloride. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 12,731 Xopenex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Trimethoprim and Xopenex reports submitted per year:
Common Trimethoprim and Xopenex drug interactions by gender *:
- Subcutaneous abscess
Common Trimethoprim and Xopenex drug interactions by age *:
- Subcutaneous abscess
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trimethoprim and Xopenex?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Trimethoprim (5,862 reports)
- Xopenex (12,731 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Trimethoprim and Xopenex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Trimethoprim side effects:
- Fever: 516 reports
- Urinary tract infection: 421 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 401 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 357 reports
- Diarrhea: 349 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 344 reports
- Weakness: 337 reports
Browse all side effects of Trimethoprim:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xopenex side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 1,389 reports
- Asthma: 815 reports
- Pneumonia: 804 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 770 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 751 reports
- Cough: 665 reports
- Drug ineffective: 664 reports
- Chest pain: 585 reports
Browse all side effects of Xopenex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Trimethoprim interactions:
- Trimethoprim and Omeprazole: 752 reports
- Trimethoprim and Acetaminophen: 695 reports
- Trimethoprim and Furosemide: 677 reports
- Trimethoprim and Sulfamethoxazole: 659 reports
- Trimethoprim and Aspirin: 646 reports
- Trimethoprim and Prednisone: 517 reports
- Trimethoprim and Simvastatin: 505 reports
- Trimethoprim and Lansoprazole: 463 reports
- Trimethoprim and Dexamethasone: 450 reports
- Trimethoprim and Folic acid: 430 reports
Browse all interactions between Trimethoprim and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xopenex interactions:
- Xopenex and Singulair: 3,117 reports
- Xopenex and Prednisone: 2,296 reports
- Xopenex and Xopenex hfa: 2,001 reports
- Xopenex and Spiriva: 1,943 reports
- Xopenex and Aspirin: 1,645 reports
- Xopenex and Albuterol: 1,617 reports
- Xopenex and Advair hfa: 1,505 reports
- Xopenex and Symbicort: 1,440 reports
- Xopenex and Nexium: 1,397 reports
- Xopenex and Vitamin d: 1,371 reports
Browse all interactions between Xopenex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on trimethoprim and levalbuterol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Trimethoprim and Xopenex, respectively), and Trimethoprim and Xopenex (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Trimethoprim and Xopenex.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Magnevist and Renal Failure - Acute - 11 seconds ago
- Magnevist and Acute Kidney Failure - 12 seconds ago
- Ganirelix Acetate and Vitamin D drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Enbrel vs. Naprosyn - 18 seconds ago
- Potassium and Hygroton drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Infed and Lipitor drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Genital Herpes and Drug Ineffective - 49 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Injection Site Bruising - 55 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Chondroitin drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Chloraprep With Tint and Chemical Burn Of Skin - 59 seconds ago