Tropicamide and Omnaris drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Tropicamide and Omnaris together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tropicamide and Omnaris. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
1 person who takes Tropicamide, Omnaris are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tropicamide and Omnaris?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTropicamide and Omnaris from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tropicamide has active ingredients of tropicamide. (latest outcomes from Tropicamide 732 users)
Omnaris has active ingredients of ciclesonide. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Omnaris 993 users)
Interactions between Tropicamide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Omnaris and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tropicamide and Omnarisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tropicamide (tropicamide) is often used to treat mydriasis. Omnaris (ciclesonide) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have been suffering from acute rhinitus/post nasal drip in and off for 30 years. It just lately it has become a debilitating nightmare. Despite daily use of ciclesonide spray etc etc - no allergies to speak of plus bring on an autoimmune diet I am not keeping it at bay I get the ...
- Have been using both for 2 weeks. not sure if any interactions. Seem a little sluggish and may be sweating more than usual (although very hot these days here in Markham Ontario Canada). Any idea what I should be looking out for?
- I have taken omnaris for quite a while 5 years, previously I took nasonex. I have just recently been diagnosed with glaucoma in both eyes one has serious damage, I am being treated with Lumigan, one drop in each eye before bed. Any input is good for me at this point. Thanks
- I have been taking omnaris for 21/2 years for my Eustachian tubes and now I have migraines from perfumes and other scents. does anyone have this issue with omnaris