Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and Lamictal drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and Lamictal together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and Lamictal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 04, 2017
42 people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Lamictal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and Lamictal from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 4,889 users)
Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamictal 58,394 users)
Interactions between Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lamictal and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and Lamictala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 (acetaminophen; codeine phosphate) is often used to treat pain. Lamictal (lamotrigine) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 is used in:
- Lamictal is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My 46 year old daughter has been taking theses meds in combination for a few months. We've had to put her in a long term facility because of the severe side effects. Will this be permanent? Her Doctors won't give us info because she is in no shape mentally to sign papers giving permission to share.
- Looks like there is already a similar group. Did you send me email about my entry? Also I joined just before my comment. Suzanne Spears
- Hi, Im 55 years old and have been taking lamictal for 5 years plus at 300 mg per day dosage as a mood stabiliser. During the past two years or so I have developed progressive iron deficiency and a drop in haemoglobin to the point where it has now started affecting me. While my physician has ...
- I used lamotrigine for 5 years for epilepsy and experienced extensive night sweat which increasee with dosage. Quit approx 2 years ago and are still having regular episodes with night sweats, up to months before getting better for a short period of time. The smell is very distinctive and reminds ...
- Hi. I ended up being hospitalized after one month being on wellbutrin sr. I became so psychotic and manic. I was paranoid to the max. I have never had any symptoms like this in my entire life. has anyone heard of someone going through something like this after taking wellbutrin sr?