Tylenol and Paraplatin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tylenol and Paraplatin. Common interactions include emotional distress among females and disease progression among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Tylenol and Paraplatin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 270 people who take Tylenol and Paraplatin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
270 people who take Tylenol and Paraplatin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Tylenol?
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 189,508 Tylenol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Paraplatin?
Paraplatin has active ingredients of carboplatin. eHealthMe is studying from 12,113 Paraplatin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Tylenol and Paraplatin reports submitted per year:
Tylenol and Paraplatin drug interactions by gender *:
Tylenol and Paraplatin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tylenol and Paraplatin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Zakaria S, Lu KY, Nussenblatt V, Browner I, "Atrial flutter associated with carboplatin administration", Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2011 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Tylenol and Paraplatin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tylenol side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 19,344 reports
- Drug ineffective: 18,707 reports
- Pain: 16,419 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 15,040 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 12,950 reports
- Diarrhea: 12,768 reports
Browse all side effects of Tylenol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Paraplatin side effects:
- Hair loss: 6,523 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,138 reports
- Pain: 765 reports
- Depression: 461 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 391 reports
- Fever: 354 reports
Browse all side effects of Paraplatin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tylenol interactions:
- Tylenol and Prednisone: 24,346 reports
- Tylenol and Aspirin: 23,581 reports
- Tylenol and Benadryl: 20,705 reports
- Tylenol and Vitamin d: 16,266 reports
- Tylenol and Methotrexate: 14,512 reports
- Tylenol and Ibu: 14,367 reports
- Tylenol and Profen: 14,335 reports
- Tylenol and Ibuprofen: 14,318 reports
- Tylenol and Gabapentin: 12,600 reports
- Tylenol and Omeprazole: 11,966 reports
Browse all interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Paraplatin interactions:
- Paraplatin and Taxotere: 5,251 reports
- Paraplatin and Docetaxel: 4,165 reports
- Paraplatin and Herceptin: 3,405 reports
- Paraplatin and Taxol: 3,325 reports
- Paraplatin and Decadron: 947 reports
- Paraplatin and Lisinopril: 619 reports
- Paraplatin and Zofran: 599 reports
- Paraplatin and Perjeta: 514 reports
- Paraplatin and Metformin: 459 reports
- Paraplatin and Neulasta: 458 reports
Browse all interactions between Paraplatin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen and carboplatin (the active ingredients of Tylenol and Paraplatin, respectively), and Tylenol and Paraplatin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Tylenol and Paraplatin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bextra vs. Zorvolex - now
- Amlodipine and Entyvio drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Zestoretic vs. Tenex - 8 seconds ago
- Capoten vs. Lotensin - 16 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 19 seconds ago
- Lotensin vs. Potassium - 23 seconds ago
- Albuterol Sulfate and Symbicort drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Avapro vs. Omeprazole - a minute ago
- Neurontin and White Blood Cell Count Increased - a minute ago
- Benzonatate and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago