Tylenol and Unisom drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tylenol and Unisom together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tylenol and Unisom. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 80 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 28, 2017
80 people who take Tylenol, Unisom are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tylenol and Unisom?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTylenol and Unisom from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 94,114 users)
Unisom has active ingredients of doxylamine succinate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Unisom 1,538 users)
Interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Unisom and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tylenol and Unisoma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Unisom (doxylamine succinate) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tylenol is used in:
- Unisom is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I took one some 350 and wanted to take a unison doxitrine (spelled wrong) 25mg to sleep. Is it safe to take both?
- Presented with 70% total paralysis. Potassium was 1.7. Muscle enzymes were over 4000. Daily meds before symptoms presented-celexa, ambien, OxyContin, unisom. Consumed 12-15 cans of Coca Cola per day. I have stopped all cokes. What is my prognosis according to other patients with similar symptoms ...
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
- I recently received a false posative hair stat with grave consequences. I was hoping someone could help
- A Zolledronic infusion has been recommended by my doctor. I am currently taking the above mentioned drugs and am wonderIngrif I should go ahead with the Z. Infusion. Any reports available?
User reviews to the study
- I've noticed that I get frequent bouts of A. Fib when I take acetaminophen regularly, even when it is just an ingredient such as in Excedrin.
- I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
- I have had a pacemaker for two years and at my recent check I am running at 75% usage (up from 19% six months ago). Because i feel fatigue and gaining weight my Dr ordered a Echo gram and suggests I may need a third wire. I take a generic Unisom for sleep and wonder if this causing a problem?
- I have been taking unison for about 10 yrs nightly to sleep....recently stopped taking when i got pneumonia 6 wks ago. I have had nothing but trouble since! sinusitis, MRI MRA, migraine (?) ......I am now convinced it is unison withdrawal. What is the fix?? HELP please! Kathleen
- I can't take nsaids or asprine as I have afib. My cardio told me to take Tylenol, but my heart skips a strong beat when I take Tylenol even if I drink a lot of water with it ..does this happen to anyone else?