Tylenol and Vytorin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tylenol and Vytorin. Common interactions include hyperlipidaemia among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Tylenol and Vytorin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 508 people who take Tylenol and Vytorin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
508 people who take Tylenol and Vytorin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Tylenol?
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 189,508 Tylenol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vytorin?
Vytorin has active ingredients of ezetimibe; simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 19,816 Vytorin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Tylenol and Vytorin reports submitted per year:
Tylenol and Vytorin drug interactions by gender *:
Tylenol and Vytorin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tylenol and Vytorin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Tylenol and Vytorin interactions:
- Weakness: 58 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 54 reports
- Depression: 49 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 48 reports
- Back pain: 39 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 38 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Tylenol and Vytorin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tylenol side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 19,344 reports
- Drug ineffective: 18,707 reports
- Pain: 16,419 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 15,040 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 12,950 reports
- Diarrhea: 12,768 reports
Browse all side effects of Tylenol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vytorin side effects:
- Weakness: 1,236 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,140 reports
- Pain: 1,127 reports
- Dizziness: 1,039 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,004 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 981 reports
Browse all side effects of Vytorin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tylenol interactions:
- Tylenol and Prednisone: 24,346 reports
- Tylenol and Aspirin: 23,581 reports
- Tylenol and Benadryl: 20,705 reports
- Tylenol and Vitamin d: 16,266 reports
- Tylenol and Methotrexate: 14,512 reports
- Tylenol and Ibu: 14,367 reports
- Tylenol and Profen: 14,335 reports
- Tylenol and Ibuprofen: 14,318 reports
- Tylenol and Gabapentin: 12,600 reports
- Tylenol and Omeprazole: 11,966 reports
Browse all interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vytorin interactions:
- Vytorin and Aspirin: 3,991 reports
- Vytorin and Metformin: 2,340 reports
- Vytorin and Lisinopril: 2,122 reports
- Vytorin and Plavix: 2,066 reports
- Vytorin and Nexium: 1,904 reports
- Vytorin and Synthroid: 1,531 reports
- Vytorin and Lasix: 1,425 reports
- Vytorin and Furosemide: 1,185 reports
- Vytorin and Atenolol: 1,153 reports
- Vytorin and Omeprazole: 1,018 reports
Browse all interactions between Vytorin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen and ezetimibe; simvastatin (the active ingredients of Tylenol and Vytorin, respectively), and Tylenol and Vytorin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Tylenol and Vytorin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amoxicillin and Joint Pain - a second ago
- Linzess and Suboxone drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Calcipotriene And Betamethasone Dipropionate and Diazepam drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Probiotics drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Plantar Fasciitis - 35 seconds ago
- Timoptic and Sciatica - 37 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Malaise - 42 seconds ago
- Aranesp and Accolate drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Tolterodine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Progesterone and Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy - a minute ago