Ultram er and Vivelle-dot drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ultram er and Vivelle-dot together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Ultram er and Vivelle-dot have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who take Ultram er and Vivelle-dot together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Ultram er?
Ultram er has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 1,268 Ultram er users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vivelle-dot?
Vivelle-dot has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. eHealthMe is studying from 3,256 Vivelle-dot users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Ultram er and Vivelle-dot reports submitted per year:
Common Ultram Er and Vivelle-Dot drug interactions by gender *:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Application site discomfort
- Application site erythema
- Application site pain
- Application site rash
- Application site vesicles
- Blood prolactin increased
Common Ultram Er and Vivelle-Dot drug interactions by age *:
- Blood prolactin increased
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ultram er and Vivelle-dot?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mansour HM, "Tramadol and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy: A Case Report", Medicine Science, 2015 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Ultram er and Vivelle-dot:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vivelle-dot side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 415 reports
- Hot flush (sudden feelings of heat): 290 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 241 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 236 reports
- Pain: 224 reports
Browse all side effects of Vivelle-dot:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ultram er interactions:
Browse all interactions between Ultram er and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vivelle-dot interactions:
- Vivelle-dot and Vivelle: 1,948 reports
- Vivelle-dot and Synthroid: 292 reports
- Vivelle-dot and Prometrium: 255 reports
- Vivelle-dot and Progesterone: 244 reports
- Vivelle-dot and Vitamin d: 225 reports
- Vivelle-dot and Xyrem: 202 reports
- Vivelle-dot and Aspirin: 186 reports
- Vivelle-dot and Nexium: 174 reports
- Vivelle-dot and Cymbalta: 171 reports
- Vivelle-dot and Prednisone: 168 reports
Browse all interactions between Vivelle-dot and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tramadol hydrochloride and estradiol (the active ingredients of Ultram er and Vivelle-dot, respectively), and Ultram er and Vivelle-dot (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Ultram er and Vivelle-dot.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lyrica and Novolog drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Profen and Lyrica drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Kineret drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Stroke - 10 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Gilenya drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Augmentin '125' drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Flonase Allergy Relief and Lyrica drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Cyst and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 27 seconds ago
- Fentanyl-100 and Lyrica drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Pneumonia - 31 seconds ago