Unisom and Diovan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Unisom and Diovan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Unisom and Diovan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 13, 2017
13 people who take Unisom, Diovan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUnisom and Diovan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Unisom has active ingredients of doxylamine succinate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Unisom 1,538 users)
Diovan has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Diovan 68,323 users)
Interactions between Unisom and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diovan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Unisom and Diovana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Unisom (doxylamine succinate) is often used to treat insomnia. Diovan (valsartan) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Unisom is used in:
- Diovan is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is there a class action lawsuit? If not, why? My reaction was life threatening.
- I took one some 350 and wanted to take a unison doxitrine (spelled wrong) 25mg to sleep. Is it safe to take both?
- Presented with 70% total paralysis. Potassium was 1.7. Muscle enzymes were over 4000. Daily meds before symptoms presented-celexa, ambien, OxyContin, unisom. Consumed 12-15 cans of Coca Cola per day. I have stopped all cokes. What is my prognosis according to other patients with similar symptoms ...
- I recently received a false posative hair stat with grave consequences. I was hoping someone could help
- Had virus infection with typical symptom but shortness of breath and cough continued for 5+ weeks. Heart condition has been ruled out but dr wants me to stop Diovan.
User reviews to the study
- Very interested in learning about the side affects that others taking these medications are experiencing.
- I've never taken any drugs and recently at 58 yrs old doc says I need blood pressure meds and cholesterol med. taking diovan and was on pravastatin. Having terribly insomnia and struggling to lose weight. Been reading online about insomnia with both meds. Told doc all was well after a month on ...
- I have had a pacemaker for two years and at my recent check I am running at 75% usage (up from 19% six months ago). Because i feel fatigue and gaining weight my Dr ordered a Echo gram and suggests I may need a third wire. I take a generic Unisom for sleep and wonder if this causing a problem?
- Had terrible neck pain from valsartan. Took it for only 1 month and it is taking 2 months for the pain and stiffness to subside. Am still dealing with some pain and stiffness but it seems to be a little better each day.
- I have been taking unison for about 10 yrs nightly to sleep....recently stopped taking when i got pneumonia 6 wks ago. I have had nothing but trouble since! sinusitis, MRI MRA, migraine (?) ......I am now convinced it is unison withdrawal. What is the fix?? HELP please! Kathleen