Valacyclovir and Nuvigil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Valacyclovir and Nuvigil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Valacyclovir and Nuvigil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 85 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 31, 2017
85 people who take Valacyclovir, Nuvigil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeValacyclovir and Nuvigil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Valacyclovir has active ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in herpes zoster. (latest outcomes from Valacyclovir 9,161 users)
Nuvigil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Nuvigil 14,229 users)
Interactions between Valacyclovir and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nuvigil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Valacyclovir and Nuvigila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Valacyclovir (valacyclovir hydrochloride) is often used to treat herpes zoster. Nuvigil (armodafinil) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Valacyclovir is used in:
- Nuvigil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've been talking valacyclovir since November 2016. 2 months later, after taking 500mg daily, ive noticed dark red circular patches on the side of my tongue. The top of my tongue is more white than usual. Does anyone else have similar experience? I'm trying not to freak out!
- Can they be taken together. I have been taking 5 mg zoplicone for several years and just prescribed valacyclover. Any advice?
- Can you acquire deep vein thrombosis of the right upper arm as a result of taking valacyclovir or valtrex for shingles over a two week period of time?
- Can Xyrem cause Progressive supranuclear Palsy symptoms? i.e parkinsonism And temporal lobe epilepsy
- I have been using Nuvigil for 3 years now. About four months ago, I began to have Achilles tendon pain that has gotten progressively worse. I am quite concerned. Does anyone know anything about tendonitis caused by Nuvigil? Are there any studies out there? Is the tendon damage ...
User reviews to the study
- I was on nuvigil for about two years with prior episodes of diverticulitis. I've been off nuvigil for several months and was recently hospitalized for seven days. Immediately, the docs were pushing for surgery. I'm going on about 2-3 weeks for a second opinion. I started my nuvigil today and ...
- I have been going to a therapist for severe depression this year. While I have relationship and family issues to discuss, I also just feel generally hopeless. My doctor recently put me on a strong Valacyclovir regimen to suppress genital herpes. I recently learned that depression can be a side ...
- I've been on Nuvigil 150mg for 2 days and find I'm very jittery at times. Does this go away with time?
- I've been taking subutex 8mg for two years (now at 3×daily) I also take Zoloft 200mg, now have been prescribed nuvigil 250mg. Anyone else take these together & how well do they work? I read the page on interaction study but I'd like to hear personal stories. Thanks!
- I am definitely not new to mental illness but I am a newbie to openly admitting to myself and others that I need help.