Valtrex and Fioricet drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Valtrex and Fioricet together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Valtrex and Fioricet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 128 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
128 people who take Valtrex, Fioricet are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
- Anaemia (lack of blood)
- Febrile neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells)
- Menorrhagia (an abnormally heavy bleeding and prolonged menstrual period at regular intervals)
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood)
- Neutrophil count abnormal (abnormal number of neutrophil a type of blood cell)
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Valtrex and Fioricet
- Subscribe to monitor Valtrex
- Subscribe to monitor Fioricet
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Valtrex has active ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in genital herpes. (latest outcomes from Valtrex 23,986 users)
Fioricet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Fioricet 7,288 users)
Interactions between Valtrex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fioricet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Valtrex and Fioriceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Valtrex and Fioricet (9,943 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Valtrex (97 members)
- Support group for people who take Fioricet
- Support group for people who take Valtrex and Fioricet
You may be interested in these posts
- Will this pass if I discontinue the medication?
- When taking the drug "Valtrex" for Shingles can it cause edema? If so how long can the edema last?
- Was wondering if i can take one of my migraine pills (fioricet), i start weaning off kepra tomorrow but will still be anoter week or even two on bur i have a bad headaxhe righr now so wanted to take one fioricet. Nervous of possible interactions. Thanks!
- That stupid medicine made my down there burn then itch so bad it's raw y'all omg why would they make something I'd rather have a headache then this it hurts to walk and to wash myself I have an on the go one year old and omg this is impossible! When will it heal up and I have painful large...
- Taking for a long time, noticed cardiac arrhythmia is the result
- Will you have Platelet Count Decreased with Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate?
- Levetiracetam and Lithium Carbonate drug interaction
- Will you have Nail Hypertrophy with Acid Reflux?
- Will you have Photosensitivity Reaction with Mercaptopurine?
- Metaxalone and Cymbalta drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate and have Platelet Count Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Levetiracetam and Lithium Carbonate
- Support group for people who have Acid Reflux and Nail Hypertrophy?
- Support group for people who take Mercaptopurine and have Photosensitivity Reaction?
- Support group for people who take Metaxalone and Cymbalta
- Hi my name is Norma I just started taking the chemo medication after a week I began having anxiety....
- Lezah I just started taking Sucralfate yesterday. I was not aware of the hallucinations. It is...
- I have had the hiccups for four days, I have only been taking Prozac for six weeks. My muscle...
- My daughter took accutane for 3 months, and She got very sick. Been to psychiatric hospital 4...
- Hi, my name is mistory5. I have suffered from alcoholism since 2004 after having weightloss...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.