Vasotec and Soxazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Vasotec and Soxazole together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vasotec and Soxazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Vasotec and Soxazole?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVasotec and Soxazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vasotec has active ingredients of enalaprilat. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Vasotec 748 users)
Soxazole has active ingredients of sulfisoxazole. (latest outcomes from Soxazole 34 users)
Interactions between Vasotec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Soxazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vasotec and Soxazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vasotec (enalaprilat) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Soxazole (sulfisoxazole) is often used to treat conjunctivitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Need to know outcome on taking vasotec 10 and inderal 40 mg What side effects on interaction of these two drugs together Your help no this would be appreciate Peggy Prepko Peggyrepko@Comcast.net