Ventolin hfa and Combivent drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ventolin hfa and Combivent. Common interactions include fatigue among females and cough among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Ventolin hfa and Combivent have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 384 people who take Ventolin hfa and Combivent from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
384 people who take Ventolin hfa and Combivent together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Ventolin hfa?
Ventolin hfa has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 36,492 Ventolin hfa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Combivent?
Combivent has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 33,727 Combivent users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Ventolin hfa and Combivent reports submitted per year:
Ventolin hfa and Combivent drug interactions by gender *:
Ventolin hfa and Combivent drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ventolin hfa and Combivent?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Ventolin hfa (36,492 reports)
- Combivent (33,727 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Ventolin hfa and Combivent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ventolin hfa side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 4,092 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,709 reports
- Asthma: 1,680 reports
- Cough: 1,576 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,431 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1,380 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,312 reports
- Pain: 992 reports
Browse all side effects of Ventolin hfa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Combivent side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 6,067 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,360 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,298 reports
- Cough: 2,195 reports
- Chest pain: 1,901 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1,763 reports
- Asthma: 1,761 reports
Browse all side effects of Combivent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ventolin hfa interactions:
- Ventolin hfa and Prednisone: 3,227 reports
- Ventolin hfa and Aspirin: 2,797 reports
- Ventolin hfa and Omeprazole: 2,720 reports
- Ventolin hfa and Advair hfa: 2,710 reports
- Ventolin hfa and Gabapentin: 2,544 reports
- Ventolin hfa and Vitamin d: 2,354 reports
- Ventolin hfa and Symbicort: 2,311 reports
- Ventolin hfa and Lisinopril: 2,075 reports
- Ventolin hfa and Spiriva: 2,025 reports
- Ventolin hfa and Singulair: 2,002 reports
Browse all interactions between Ventolin hfa and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Combivent interactions:
- Combivent and Aspirin: 4,109 reports
- Combivent and Spiriva: 4,091 reports
- Combivent and Prednisone: 3,989 reports
- Combivent and Albuterol: 3,866 reports
- Combivent and Singulair: 2,940 reports
- Combivent and Lisinopril: 2,764 reports
- Combivent and Lasix: 2,753 reports
- Combivent and Furosemide: 2,633 reports
- Combivent and Symbicort: 2,613 reports
- Combivent and Advair diskus 100/50: 2,366 reports
Browse all interactions between Combivent and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol sulfate and albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide (the active ingredients of Ventolin hfa and Combivent, respectively), and Ventolin hfa and Combivent (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Ventolin hfa and Combivent.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sciatica in Mirena, how severe and when it was recovered? - now
- Acular Ls and Weakness - a second ago
- Humalog and Genital Infection Bacterial - 8 seconds ago
- Vancomycin and Ventricular Tachycardia - 9 seconds ago
- Depakote and Blood Glucose Fluctuation - 23 seconds ago
- Dizziness in Indapamide, how severe and when it was recovered? - 33 seconds ago
- Clindagel and Neutrophil Count Decreased - 33 seconds ago
- Claritin and Conjunctivitis Viral - 35 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - 46 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - 53 seconds ago